Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2021-03-12 07:33:55 PM

Mother Krisha

Music and Tea-Redwall Log

Who:

Krisha-Badger Mother

Swithin-Otter at Redwall

Log:

Swithin is sitting by the fire and just watching the crackle of the logs, a cup of mint tea in paw. He's been cleaned up a bit and looks like a normal abbey beast, except for the clothing and the wild eyes.

Krisha walks down the steps into the Great Hall, seeing the otter she speaks"Hello Swithin"

Swithin looks over and smiles"Hello Krishabadger1 How are?"He holds up the cup of tea.'Mint tea! Neverhad, tastes good!"

Krisha nods,"I am...doing well, had a bit of a bad scare yesterday but things turned out surprisely well."

Swithin tilts his head"Badscare? But good now?: The otter smiles again"Want tea?"

Krisha nods as she sits."Good now yes. Very good as some foxes are no longer a threat now."

Swithin stands up to geta second cup and pour Krisha some tea. Though it may look a little silly how careful the otter is with the cups and teapot."Good less foxes to harm goodbeasts."

Krisha nods again"Yes the GUOSIM helped"

Swithin offers Krisha the cup and sits back down."Swithin hear of goodbeasts GUOSIM."

Krisha take the cup"Yes they are good beasts.  The new leader I think will do very well."She sips the tea"I may also be able to get you a new outfit in a couple days."

Swithin perks up at that secound part "Swithin never had new clothing before."He sips his own tea again and his rutter gives a swish "Abbey nice, full of nicebeasts like Krisha.Nice food too!"

Krisha chuckles."Thanks, you will get to see one of our feasts if you stay here.We have one in spring and Xavier said maybe have it at his GUOSIM camp"

Swithin tilts his head"Swithin not know what feast is, is it fun?"

Krisha says "A feast is a lot of different foods and drinks, music and games, sometimes danceing.We also name each season at the feasts."
Swithin ohhs"Swithin can't dance but Swithin will try all the foods and drinks!" He reaches behind him and pulls out a small flute"Swithin had this on shipEvilbeasts liked music, so Swithin  was allowed to play when wind was strong and rowing not needed."

Krisha hmms, "Guess all like music and not everyone dances. I...well use to dance, even when wasn't a feast"

Swithin nods,"Music good because all beasts enjoy."He smiles at Krisha again"Swithin bets Krisha good dancer!"

Krisha smiles "Yeah" She then briefly frowns"Maybe will dance at the Spring feast, we will see"

Swithin nods,"Swithin will play if Krisha will dance yes?"

Krisha smiles a little,"Alright..it could be enjoyable"She does like dancing and decides she should do it again..sometime.

Swithin checks his flute and plays a quick little ditty meant to check each note, his large paws surprisingly nimble as he plays.He plays a slow tune as he would when beasts were relaxing.

Krisha listens as he plays and smiles at the music.

Swithin finishes the soft tune and pics up a more spirited one. A tune made for seabeasts to dance along to on a swaying ship with probably too much grog in them. His left foot paw taps along to the beat and he hardly pauses for breath as he plays.

Krisha chuckles and smiles a bit more. She even starts to dance but stops before she even really starts, sits down slowly, and frowns as if thinking back on something.

Swithin perks up a moment when Krisha stands up but finishes the tune when she sits back down"No dance now?" He checks the flute again" Swithin is glad flute survived with him"

Krisha doesn't answer right away, then shrugs with a small smile."It is very good music, and I enjoyed it. I was just thinking back to when I...I last danced. is all."

Swithin dips his head"Thank you" The otter stows the flute away" Sorry if Swithin bring up bad memory"He then gives Krisha another smile, "Best way to deal with bad memories is make good memories Or remember good in the bad.Swithin's mum used to say that, Rember the good in the bad"

Krisha listens to his words and smiles"True..I.."She sighs"I last danced with my mate Xander,the afternoon before he..."She doesn't finish the sentence but still manages a small smile"Xander would want me to remember the good also"

Swithin nods,"Best thing we can do is remember the good. Friends and mates would want that.Swithin remember  his friends on ship of slaves, new ones would know jokes and songs.Nice beasts Swithin never would of meet before"

Krisha nods "And your making friends here at Redwall also"

Swithin gives a big smile"New friends at abbey!Swithin learns new foods and Swithin might learn to read if not too hard!"

Krisha smiles "I can be your friend and help you learn to read or maybe Sister Anna can help also."

Swithin says "Swithin would like that and Swithin think Krisha is already friend!"

Krisha nods and smiles "Yes I am a friend"

Swithin smiles and stands"For now, Swithin go to bed. Have good night, Krisha!"

Krisha waves "Goodnight to you as well"

Last edited by Mother Krisha (2021-03-12 07:36:03 PM)

Board footer