Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2021-02-15 08:50:19 PM

Mother Krisha

Got To Have Fun Sometimes- Redwall Log

WHO:

Krisha-  Badger Mother

Velm- Lt, Healer in Long Patrol

Ciana- Hare Dibbun

Other Dibbuns spoofed by all!

LOG:

Krisha walked towards the orchards, she had promised to help move some heavy pieces of the broken treehouse and place the pieces somewhere dry to see what could be reused. Also to maybe reuse some boards for something, what she was uncertain.  She studied the tree and sighed a little, with work and maybe pruning of a couple lower branches the abbey should be able to make a better treehouse, one for more dibbuns of all sizes.

Velm made his way over " Your keeping busy old gal wot."

Krisha snorts, " I'm not old, yet anyways , I mean I am not young either but far from old sur hare."

A large group of dibbuns were nearby, they finally got some time to play in the snow,long as they stayed  away from the pond,  which they obeyed fully. They had hats,gloves and warm thick cloaks on.

Ciana was building a snowbeast, it looked like a mouse as she smiled."Mother  Krishna look tis Martin de warrior!"

Velm grinned," Jolly good show little lass." He frowned at Krisha," Sorry Mother Mother Krisha, I mean his Lordship is older than you, and yes he still bally well in great shape."

Krisha nods and frowns, she watches the dibbuns play and nods to Ciana " That's nice dear." She sounds sad.

Ciana goes over to hug her and smiles. " Wanna play toos?"

Velm grins at an idea " Little chaps and chapesses….want to jolly well make a fort, wot wot...yes, a plan forms!" The hare seemed to love the dibbuns as he raced off and returns with two of the boards that was too damaged to use and sits them deep into snow in a couple places" 2 teams let's go jump two! I am in charge of one and de fair Mother Krisha is in charge of the other"

The dibbuns cheer in excitement  and get into the two teams, and start making snowballs.

Krisha blinks and looks at the hare." I..likely won't be too helpful, I can get Sister Anna."

The dibbuns look at her and frown.Ciana holds the badger's paw."Please…"

Velm crosses his arms over his chest " For shame..ok come on it will be..enjoyable your see."

Krisha sighs, "Alright but not sure how fun it will be." Fun is not something she seems to look for since Xander's death.

The teams are formed and the War of Snow begins!

The hare's team throw the first snowball and the dibbuns giggle with glee.

Krisha's team fire back and the Badger Mother stays mainly in the background. One dibbun is hit and wails.  Krisha frowns and hugs them.  " Its ok just..cold."

Velm is hit on the face and chuckles." Ya rotters!" He makes a large snowball and throws it barely missing the badger!

Ciana is on Krisha's team and is enjoying it! " This  fun!"

The dibbuns on both teams are having fun, throwing snowballs left and right. Some hit the boards, some miss, some hit others!

Krisha just backs up, then a snowball gets her and she decides to throw one back as the dibbuns cheer. A small smile spreads onto her face and she makes another and tosses it towards Velm!

Velm gasps as he is hit and clutches his chest as he falls." Ahh no tis the end."

One dibbun frowns." You dreaded Mr. Velm?"

Ciana peeks around the corner and throws another snowball and smiles.

Krisha chuckles now and smiles. "Ha..hare down!" She was...having fun and  for now forgetting her sadness.

Velm opens his eyes. " No...ohhh." He jumps up " I live!" He smiles as he hears the badger chuckle and chuckles also.

Krisha smiles. " This is enjoyable ." She gets in on truely throwing and getting out of the way, hit once and dusts off the snow.

The dibbuns giggle and soon seem to wear themselves out.

Velm nods.." Good exercise wot wot...ok..its cold."

Krisha smiles" Ok everyone inside, let's see if Lacota is willing to make some  hot cocoa, I know we have some and there was left over berry scones. "

The dibbuns follow her inside and hang their gloves,hats and cloaks and soon are having their snack and warming up.

Velm smiles, and enjoys the snack as well." See lass….fun is good, right?"

Krisha nods, " Yes." A smile. " It is.."

There is a story told of the snowy north, a funny story and then nap time.  The afternoon turned out to be a good one after all.

Board footer