Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2020-10-16 05:14:36 PM

The_Brony_Marek

Meet Ferravale's New Blacksmith: Korgan Stomehammer

Although I won't always be available, I was made aware that Ferravale needed a Blacksmith and I'm willing to step up.

Enter Korgan Stomehammer (Originally that was a typo but I'm keeping it)

Now Korgan is actually a mole, but he's far different than any mole you've ever met. Korgan was born in the Golden Kingdom of Ravos (the same homeland of Mergleton) to a working class merchant family. Unlike the nobles of Ravos, Korgan does not possess an unnaturally long name and quite enjoys ribbing that particular cultural norm. Raised by parents in the twilight of their childbearing years, Korgan took over his father's forge at a young age after his parents retired and they soon after died peacefully in their sleep. Never really being comfortable with the beaucratic lifestyle of his home, Korgan left not long after in search of an adventure of his own.

Eventually Korgan came to a join a gang of well-meaning pirates who roamed the seas plundering from the rich and aiding the poor in whatever way they could. Korgan did this for some time eventually rising to become the captain of his crew aboard the "Black Dubloon" and gaining some infamy in quite a few seaports and earning himself several names including "Silverbeard" for the silver plated beads he used to braid his beard and "The Black Dragon of the Eastern Sea" for his aggressive attacks on less benelovent pirate ships.

Occasionally the crew of the "Black Dubloon" would be hired as privateers to aid the government of Ravos in more official raids on slaver ships but these partnerships often ended quickly due in part to Korgan's men often stealing from their employers. On one such venture ""The Black Dubloon" was struck by several cannon balls and sank killing very nearly Korgan's entire crew. The few men that Korgan was able to save opted to retire from sailing forever and Korgan soon followed suit.

After his pirate days were over, Korgan began to hire himself out as a mercenary to any worthy cause that would pay him. Currently he is under the employ of Mergleton's uncle Lord Edgarton as the elderly merchant lord's personal bodyguard.

#2 2020-10-17 01:06:19 PM

BlisaMarshmellow

Re: Meet Ferravale's New Blacksmith: Korgan Stomehammer

blisa would happily accept him as the new fv blacksmith.  maybe we can rp out his arrival here soon.  she would find his backstory intriguing, and mildly amusing.  he may get along great with former searat clarissa, too.... we'll have to see smile

#3 2021-04-02 05:00:06 PM

Log-A-Log

Re: Meet Ferravale's New Blacksmith: Korgan Stomehammer

Cool

I play:  Xavier ( Log-A-log of GUOSIM) Elbio (Lt.,Archer, and Fighter in Long Patrol and RW Residential Hare)

Board footer