Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2020-08-04 08:55:02 PM

KeldornFirepaw

Beast Overboard!-Dibbun Slavers TP LOG

==== A short role play for the sea trip, again no logger or radio but saved it....I am the saver of the role play logs today ya! enjoy ======

It was a good day, some chores was done as even on a ship one has chores such as mopping the deck, checking supplies and sails, even some simple exercises like push-ups sit-ups and jumping jacks so they like stay in shape while at sea.The trip home had been event free so far, yes there was a small brief storm but it was fairly mild just a lot of wet, not much wind, no damage to the ship was done. Most were below deck, a small few above deck and of course Ciocan at the wheel.

Keldorn was above deck watching the sea quietly, perhaps a lot on his mind of the past few weeks, but it would be good to finally get home and one they were back on the Western Shore it was a 2-3 week trip after a short rest.

Tenzin still avoided most beasts and stayed out of the way of the others, he so far very rarely spoke to anyone and often shrugged or grunted a reply, he always seemed moody and grumpy.

Leigh walks over to the sea otter and folded her arms over her chest "You know Tenzin you could try and make friends, friends are good to have even if you don't think so"

Ciana really should be below deck but she was not, exploring away from the caretaker on duty she was curious of the seawater but had so far been staying away from the edge, but she hit a slippery spot and slipped under the railing,her eyes widen as she goes to grab anything close and fails,a wail and scream and a splash and she is in the water!

Rufus was luckily close by, not that he could fly and help but he could alert someone " Dibbun go into big water, dibbun go splash into big water!"

Ciocan right away frowns and motions for Keldorn to take the wheel"Keldorn..the wheel!" He rushes over to the railing and frowns deeply as he searches for the dibbun.

Keldorn quickly goes to take the wheel and a frown forms on his face, worried now as to who it might be, even so it was a dibbun.

Tenzin glare at the shrew and starts to answer her when he hears the splash before he hears the alert, he jumps over the railing and is now also in the water,his skills showing as he scans the area, it was close to here he knows it as he dives under the water and searches knowing couldn't get too far right now.

Donica was just coming on deck and frowns "Wot!..." She is also now worried and goes to look over the railing where the sea otter went, along with a couple other curious hares as to who went over and what was going on.

Leigh frowns and looks down where Tenzin jumped "Oh no...where are they?"

Ciana briefly surfaces to scream and go under again, luckily near the sea otter.She struggles to get back to the surface of the water and in her panic is only seen briefly again before sinking and this time not coming back up!

Rufus frowns "Bunny dibbun go into big water."

Ciocan watches Tenzin and mutters a silent prayer this goes well, he frowns at Rufus and looks back to the sea.There is not too much he can do right now, though if the sea otter dorsnt surface soon he will dive in himself if need be.

Keldorn stays at the wheel of the ship and is just glad the sea water is calm right now and it wasn't earlier in the day when they had the brief downpour of rain.

Tenzin looks around and sees the hare, he swims over and gets under her and lifts her above the water and keeps her afloat as he swims back to the ship where the others are "Need a rope.."He looks at the dibbun in concern.

Donica quickly gets a rope and lowers it down to them, making sure the other end of the rope is steady and not going to get loose

Leigh frowns "Ciana...oh no, is she ok Tenzin?"

Ciana coughs up a lot of water and starts crying, she panics at first and then realizes she is being helped and relexes a little and just wails loudly from being wet and scared out of her mind.

Rufus paces back and forth on the ship, his feathers are still coming in so he still can not fly.He is like half feathers here, very unbecoming of a great gull but he is ok with it now and needed fresh air anyways.

Ciocan makes sure the dibbun is onboard "Donica...ytend to the dibbun." He glaces at Tenzin "Come on back aboard Tenzin,are you ok?" He takes a glace at the dibbun, then will help Tenzin back on board.

Donican nods and takes Ciana to check on her and make sure she is ok.

Keldorn keeps an eye on the wheel, a short sigh of relief when he hears the dibbun is back on board

Tenzin nods as he shakes some water off "I am fine Ciocan, I am a sea otter after all...suppose ya all glad I am on board" He looks around and snorts as he gets a bit away from the railing now disliking attention on him.

Leigh smiles and hugs the sea otter "You saved her life Tenzin, your a hero"

Rufus just watches and waddles back to the captains room, less beasts there to bother him.

Ciocan looks glad all is well again "Thank you Tenzin for your quick actions. I am not sure who was helping to keep an eye on the dibbuns but the hare helping Dorarose will get a talking to."

Ciana is still a little freaked out, but she is ok and sipping some tea now. Its clear she wont be going any where near the railing ever again.

Donican shrugs "I am unsure, a private I think."She is glad the dibbun is ok and decides to get her below deck to dry off more and get some soup, then some rest.

Tenzin just pouted "Hero?..Hey hey no hug, go hug Oswald he likes hugs from ya..."He snorts again and then backs way, he looks at teh badger "Don't ya dare hug me either...."

Ciocan chuckles at this and offers the otter a smile "No worries Tenzin but still, thank you for your quick action my friend.Ok all...lets get away from the railing and back to out journey, we will be back to the Western Shores before we know it"

Keldorn will stay at the wheel till told to give it back to either Ciocan or Oswald, he likes to help sail the ship and is glad things are once more calm, they would be back on land soon.

Board footer