Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2020-07-24 04:21:24 PM

KeldornFirepaw

Your Welcome To Come With Us- Dibbun Slavers LOG

WHO:

Keldorn-Warrior Shrew Of GUOSIM

Donica-Healer hare in the Long Patrol

Tenzin-Sea Otter Warrior

Leigh-Healer Shrew Of GUOSIM

LOG:

Keldorn was looking over the railing and double checking to make sure things were in order as they would be leaving tomorrow, he would not miss the island and was glad to head home soon, they had succeeded in their mission, now they just needed to get home safely.

Donica sat nearby"I say as long as no injuries happen, we should be fine, or least think we will, most of the island is creepy except for the cove."

Tenzin walks up to look at the ship and clears his throat "Got that right, still...better things around that this cove"He had spent the past couple days inside the tunnels, as well as around the old base the vermin held.

Keldorn smiles and goes to greet his friend "Tenzin my friend, it is good to see you, where have you been, some have asked"

Donica waves to the sea otter, she had stayed on the boat for the most part, but she did get some of the willow bark from the willow tree that branches covered the cove.

Tenzin came forwards"I and a couple of others were destroying what Gorax called...a lair, seems hammering in the right places or digging..."He smirks"Caused some cave ins of that fortress, also set fire to the inside of it...let's just say it's unusable" He then frowns "Though..we did lose a couple of moles sadly..but the buildings and the stone part they used...is now unusable to anyone in the future, it would take seasons to get things back and running and likely will stay some...well island most avoid, still an island of death if ask me...though the seals want to use the tunnels and cove."

Keldorn asks, "Then let them, the seals could likely help make sure no evil ever gets, here again, thought what of other ships?"

Donica frowns, she had not thought of that, though it would be clear the island was defeated "How...often did..."

Tenzin replies "The Crimson Tide was the main slaver ship, the seals saw a small ship of vermin but ..."He pulses, should he be happy or upset over it, "The seals...sank it..luckly no slaves  were on it, but the slavers on it drowned, a couple managed to leave on a lifeboat"He chuckles"Likely this island is gonna be safe for a long while, the seals will stay and...Coppper  with a half dozen of the former slaves."

Keldorn looks surprised "Some may...stay?" He looks around "But what of supplies needed"

Donica decides to just listen as she is curious as well to a reply to this.

Tenzin has an answer, "There are kinds of seafood mushrooms, we also have a small cliffside, slightly hard to get to but works...where we have a few berry bushes, there is wild greens,wild onions and we have planted potatoes here is a fresh underground spring too, a group of 7 should be fine, and the 10 seals left have always been fine. Plus...the former Crimson Tide has been turned into a ship for good, it stilll still some...work, and a new name....but we are working on it, an otter named Rusty will captain it...and CopperwCopper will the island, seeing as he is the only other one, sides me, that can talk to and understand the seals"

Keldorn hmmms "I suppose if some wish to stay, maybe Copper and this Rusty can help get supplies at times? What do you plan to do with that ship though?"

Tenzin says, "Take some of the slaves....home, not all can fit on your ship and you have the dibbuns to get home, and a small paw few of beasts do want to go with you but some have changed their mind.Rusty will get them...home or least to somewhere to start a new life"

Donica says, "A new life is good sometimes Tenzin, I wish them well and anyone who stays here I wish them well, as well.Is there anywhere to make a..garden maybe?"

Keldorn says, "I myself seen hardly anywhere for something like that really, though they had to of had something"

Tenzin nods "There....is a area for simple crops, rice in a couple small pools of water, there is also the garden the vermin tried to have...unlike them we would do much better with some vegetables don't need a lot of choices for food,there are supplies still here, no need for them to go to waste either...we can get seeds and maybe have some wheat even, its a small ...guess tribe-like of half a dozen beasts"Well for now he decides, it's hard to tell what could happen , good or bad, in a few seasons time.

Donica says, "I know the Ship of Valor leaves here tomorrow"Keldorn nods "You are still welcome to come along Tenzin, if you would like...I could take you to Camp Willow...otters, many of them would surely welcome you"

Tenzin shrugs "I would...have to think about it.I dont wish to stay here, too many...bad memories and my old home was destoyed, all my family destroyed are gone now...the last member died in the rescue of the slaves....so....maybe, change is hard ya know"

Donica says, "Well think about Tenzin, change is not always bad, it can be good at times and you would have friends and not be alone"

Keldorn says, "Friends are good to have Tenzin, being alone all one's life....is not a good thing, could even lead to other problems, wandering from place to place is not good either...trust me I tried it, only ended badly.I made friends and now see them as family"

Tenzin hmmms "Maybe....got to think on things"He decides on a swim to help him think, its hard to say how long he will swim but he will be back before it gets too dark outside.

Donica watches the sea otter head off and speaks "Think he is tagging along with us tomorow or..going elsewhere?"

Keldorn says, " Let him decide he will let us know tomorrow before we leave I am most sure my friend"

Leigh walks leaves the two about this time "Hello Keldorn, every one seems busy guess."

The hare maid nods a hello as she heads inside to check on some beasts still healing and recovering from the fight almost a week ago now.

Keldorn nods and smiles "Congrats by de way...heard you and Oswald be together again and maybe a wedding when we get back to camp"

Leigh smiles "Yes...hopeing too.I wonder how Log-A-Log and them is doin' they will surely be glad to see us get home"

Keldorn chuckles "They will be true"He smiles "We won..and we head home soon to celebrate, least on the way home will be better,though wouldn't mind being in a small hurry myself ,getting tired of the sea"

Leigh smiles "Home will be good yes, its still far away but least we will headed home tomorrow morning"

Keldorn says, "Not to worry lass we will be home soon as we can and then a big old reunion of beasts at the abbey. Its gonna be grand!"

Last edited by KeldornFirepaw (2020-07-24 04:56:12 PM)

Board footer