Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2020-07-16 03:25:35 PM

KeldornFirepaw

Helpful Advice-Dibbun Savers TP LOG

WHO:

Keldorn- Warrior in GUOSIM

Tenzin- Sea Otter Warrior

Rufus- Sea Gull

LOG:

Keldorn was lucky as he managed to not get seriously injured, but he did have a bandage around his chest for a cracked rib, and he got a slice to his lower arm. He sat on the ship now thinking. Two days had passed and they were resting and figuring out what to do with the island.   

Tenzin woke up finally and right away, against of the wishes of the healer, stood up and walked right off, falling flat on his face a good half dozen times.He finally made it to the beach and slowly sat down, he growled, yep growled at the healer hare who backed up and decided to leave him alone.   

Keldorn looks down at the sea otter and went to check on him as he stood beside him and spoke softly "I don't think..growling is good ta do my friend as they only want to help"

Tenzin snorts"He was in thar, I was so..sooooooooooooo close."He looks around and his eyes focus on the shrew"Gorax....is he dead?"   

Keldorn nods "Yes, he is dead.They made sure...Lord Ciocan and a couple of his hares killed Gorax, bit of a mess...trust me Gorax is very VERY dead"   

Tenzin nods "The fur coat"He keeps it simple, where is it" Its then some of the former slaves he had in his group..22 before the fight, it had dropped to 14 now. One was Copper who limped over, a fellow otter "Hey....."He nods to the shrew, he then turned back to Tenzin and a small package wrapped in clean white cloth,"We...searched for any slavers hidden or any slaves may be inside the main building and found it on his throne,"   

Keldorn stepped back and let the otters talk.He didn't ask what the package was as it was clear.

Tenzin carefully takes the package and looks over at Keldorn "Could...you come with me? Not far...just past the cove"

Keldorn smiles softly"Of course,I be happy to come along" He goes to follow .   

Tenzin nods as he gets the package.He then walks, falls once but gets up and keeps going.He gets to a small area, another smaller area of beach but away from the sea....along a sort of rocky path, it seemed to lead to a graveyard of sorts.The otter finds a shovel and digs a grave, places the package in it and covers it up and just sits there quietly afterward.   

Keldorn only watches quietly and stays where he is, but then quietly walks over and lays a paw on Tenzin's shoulder and stays by his side to show his support.   

Tenzin tenses up and takes a deep breath...at first a low growl, and then scooted away and started crying.It likely be wise to leave him alone.

Keldorn steps back and just waits as he will give the otter his space.He decides to speak "You know...talking helps, so does friends"   

Tenzin snorts, he sighs and finally stands and looks at the shrew "Friends?...whatever....don't need friends.   

Keldorn says, "Everyone needs friends, I use to think friends were just...not needed either then learned they were"   

Tenzin snorts again and walks back towards the ship, he speaks as he sits on the beach by the cave entry on the cove " I don't need a friend"Copper had left, some beasts did walk around on the beach.   

Keldorn sits next to the otter "You know....its good ta be nice as well." He shrugs "Anyways...what is your plans now Tenzin?"   

Tenzin had not thought that far ahead, he frowns now "I...I have no clue"He admits"Not here, I am not sure anyone wants to stay here unless the seals do" There was the seals, they were 10 of them as a couple died during the retreat of the vermin, but still them and some well-placed hares finished off the vermin, none of the slavers remained alive,the slavers all dead.   

Keldorn nods "Well I suppose your..figure it out"   

Tenzin mutters something "Maybe..."He was unsure and right now he was sore all over, but he felt better now that his father's killer was dead and his father had a decent burial.

Keldorn says, "We will be going home soon, you and anyone else be welcome to come back to you know"   

Tenzin says, "No " Sweat and simple. "Sides....be too many and it seems that Crimson Tide ship was burned"   

Keldorn says, "I seen that doesn't blame them myself, bad memories most likely..what of ships that might come that's not friendly?"

Tenzin says, "The Crimson Tide was the main one, only ever seen one other and that was a couple seasons ago" He walks over to the cove and makes a couple of odd sounds and a seal comes, the otter speaks to it and the seal is off" He will check, Copper think is staying here, maybe some others, least or now

Keldorn nods "Well, up to them I suppose..guessing Copper will stay here with any..well guess a lot of former slaves huh, the ones from Mossflower is going with us and 4 otter cubs are goin' to camp willow"   

Tenzin says, "Yes...I am leaving Copper in charge, he is a...better leader than me...."   

Keldorn says, "Still say you can come with us Tenzin, maybe see Camp Willow or join the Defenders or the abbey"

Tenzin folds his arms over his chest"I don't know what I will do, maybe just wander around"   

Keldorn says, "Being a wander is not always a good life, it can get lonely"   

Tenzin says, "Who cares "mutters "I didn't always stay with the group in the tunnels much either"   

Keldorn frowns and starts to say something else when the otter walks off, he just sits quietly after that

Hour Later.......

Rufus has been...hiding on the ship, he helped and lost some feathers and seems to of lost a lot more and the poor bird decided to hide now as he seemed to figure out why his feathers were so easily pulled out...only now he ventured out for some food.

Keldorn was checking on friends, making sure the recently freed slaves were doing ok when he seen the bird "Oh...my...what happen to you my friend?"   

Rufus yarks and backs up "Called molting.....shrew go away now"

Keldorn speaks "I have seen birds molt before, it's usually a little earlier in the year, or so thought"

Rufus puffs out which makes him look a right mess of feathers sticking all over, a couple fall off. "****** off...." Yes he was a grumpy bird now.He was molting a little late, so what.   

Keldorn backs up a little "Oh right, oh right do calm down friend, tis alright Rufus"   

Rufus tries and fails to fix the feathers, so he grabs a rice cake and heads under a bench.

Keldorn offers a smile "I am sure your be ok Rufus and we will head back to Mossflower soon."

Rufus eats his rice cake, "Western shore....Rufus shall stay by the big waters....big water is home...nest at crater on mountain....is home"   
Keldorn nods "Aww yes your kind like to be close to the sea. "   

Rufus nods "Yes...big waters.....isss home"   

Keldorn says, "Us shrews like water travel, I been on the sea before too"He glaces over as the 3 shrews he meet in Halayard was still there, on had a broken leg but was doing well."

Rufus pecks the rest of the cake "Maybe Rufus will see wood....if Bunny Lord goes...Rufus will go too, then come back here when he does"   

Keldorn says, "The woods are nice and maybe you could see Redwall abbey and the GUOSIM camp, hmmms wonder how everyone is back home"

Rufus replies "Likely asking same thing of you beasties"

Keldorn hmmms"True.....well we did win and soon will be on way home soon enough...."

Board footer