Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2020-04-09 11:59:39 AM

Elbio Hare and Alts

Back To Camp-GOUSIM LOG

WHOM:

Vilfred- Log-A-Log

Leigh-Healer

Berwin-Main Cook

Xaiver- Son of Log-A-Log

Couple spoofed GOUSIM shrews

LOG:

Vilfred led the group along the river, they had decided to come back to camp, it was a couple of weeks into Spring after all and they needed to get home, he smiled as they came into the entry and took a deep breath of fresh air"Home..."

Xaiver wiggled in his arms, the small still tiny young dibbun not even half a season yet was restless.

Berwin glaces around and smiles "Well not flooded at least like we thought it would be and nothing seems out of place.

Leigh checks the infirmary tent and is soon back out "All seems in order, the box that had bottles and bowls is still there, and I had the herbs with me so, that was good to do Log-A-Log"

Vilfred nods and sends the couple scouts he has with them, Ping and Pong and sits down "I am glad all is well, we have a lot to do to be ready for later seasons, the Skipper of the otters said his otters can even help "

Matilda comes into view as her and  2-3 abbey beatss had helped carry things back, "I am glad all is well Log-A-Log and the abbey will be happy to send some help, in fact Foremole said he be glad to help with building or even fixing your smoking pit you had for smoking fish"

Berwin  grins "Also eels and crayfish as well lass, even some vegetables can be smoked like carrots and onions,even mushrooms"

Leigh nods"I can find some spring herbs for the infirm and even some for cooking as well."

Vilfred smiles as he rock his son,"All is good then, we shall fix up the camp, and be back to sailing on the log boats too as well my friends, all will be good!"

Matilda chuckles "I should get back to the abbey"She nods to the 2-3 abbey beasts that came with her and waves a bye to Log-A-Log "I will send over Foremole and you and him can discuss things you need to do"

Berwin sits down on a log bench"So what is the plan Log-A-Log...I say start that garden first, we...do have seeds right?"

Leigh adds "And an herb garden, which shouldn't be too hard, we can even have cooking herbs as well to grow in a safe place maybe fensed off...and the garden somewhat fenced off as well maybe"

Vilfred nods as he lays Xavier down "Yes...plan is to of course have gardens and have one main building where have hall for rooms, have dining room and meeting room....have an area for place to cook outside, we have the smoking pit already it just needs cleaned out and we have safe place for  log boats...think where we are is fine, maybe have moles make small like wall of strong dirt along river as we are slightly uphill now so not as in danger of bad flood as thought was"

Berwin hmmms "Cook outside...I like it"He smiles "Its the best way to cook and we can eat outside when can and other times inside. Having a place to always call home is nice...I mean nothing says we can't still wander a little if we want or maybe explore a little bit."

Leigh shrugs "I like staying in one place for the most part, our allies can find us if they need us"

Vilfred nods "Which brings up......Ferravale, me and the chieftain we talked, she thanked us for finding her family amulet and also we formed a sort of..,peace treaty. We are allies now...not enemies...friends could say as they will not harm us, they will even help us if ever needed and we can even help them somehow"

The two scouts Ping and Pong return "All is well Log-A-Log...the log boats are still in good shape none damaged, there is a couple huts that need repair but others are in good shape..all other things are still good as well even the smoking pit is not needing much work...some water cleared and leaves but that's all...a mole could help with that I am sure."

The other scout nodes as well "Also we can use a couple huts as storage area for now, maybe the mess hall as an area to sleep as well as have meals till things are built?

Berwin listens as they speak, he hmmms "Sounds ok with me anyways"

Leigh nods "I can stay in the infirm area seeing as I am a healer, it will be good...."

Vilfred smiles "Good then, very good so all is good and its nice to be...home"

Berwin "For sure, in fact..."He gets some October Ale they were given "A toast to being home...we can start with filing up the place tomorrow?"

Leigh frowns at first but smiles "A small celebration sounds nice"

The two scouts seem to like the idea as well.

Vilfred sighs but then chuckles as he grins "We rest and celebrate tonight!" He helps pour the drinks "We are home my friends and tomorrow we start making it a real home we shall be round of!"

They all stayed up late and sleep till almost mid day, and then started the process of fixing the camp and getting repairs done, they would slowly build a building with some rooms, and fix the storage area, make an area for crops and herbs, make sure the smoking pit was good and make sure the log boat area was in good shape and most important of all.....make sure the camp was hidden from those they didn't wish to find the camp!

I play
Elbio-LP Hare
Vilfred-LOG-A-LOG

Board footer