Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2020-03-17 12:28:16 PM

Elbio Hare and Alts

Welcome To The Tribe-GOUSIM LOG

WHOM:

Vilfred-Log-A-Log

Berwin-Cook

Leigh-Healer

Minsc-Warrior and Champion of Willowbark

Xavier-Dibbun(Son of Log-A-Log)

-couple spoofed scout shrews

LOG:

Vilfred stood by the firepit holding his son close and rocking him a little as he smiled "Daddy is here, will always be here when you need him and if not you will others in the GOUSIM...for you are a part of our tribe now also little one."

Leigh walks over and sits by the firepit with a smile "Hello Log-A-Log, it is good all is..basically back to normal now or as normal as can be I suppose"

Berwin shrugs as he is cooking some stew, he has rolls also and Shrew Beer..."We are all together, we live and that is good.Also de wildcat that caused some many issues is dead so we have peace now and we stay here at the abbey till couple weeks into springtime and then back to camp...correct Log-A-Log?"

Minsc has jioned in and chuckles "Maybe you all can hel a little first, you do know spring floods will affect your camp least for a few days, first days of sring and even pre-spring.I myself am staying till late spring but right before Sumer I head back home"

Vilfred nods"Is good plan yes, we have plans and plans are being good but today we celbrate new life and the naming of my son"

Leigh smiles at this "A nameing is always welcome and good Log-A-Log..what name did you choose?"

Berwin nods as he gets ready the stew,rollls and drinks and of course he has greensap milk for the child.

Minsc is curious and so quietly sits abnd watches as well as listens.

Vilfred smiles as he holds up his son carefully "I present to you all...Xavier!...And we welcome into the tribe today and for all time"He then holds his son close and smiles.

Leigh smiles "A very good name I like it Log-A-Log...welcome to the tribe Xavier."

Berwin grins "Yes for sure welcome"He hands Log-A-Log the bottle for the little shrew"Today is indeed a good day"

Minsc smiles"Always something good is something to celebrate, we need a lot of the good and ..less less of the evilness in the world."

Vilfred smiles "Let us celebrate indeed...have a meal...fellowship of freinds,of family and of tribe...we will also sing songs, a grand time we will have today!"

The shrews indeed have a good meal, drinks , and sang songs late into the day untill it was getting dark and then they went inside for the night, it was a good day...a very good day.

I play
Elbio-LP Hare
Vilfred-LOG-A-LOG

Board footer