Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2020-03-12 06:46:58 PM

Elbio Hare and Alts

Free,But Where Is The Wildcat?

WHOM:

Vilfred-Log-A-LOg

Berwin-Cook

Bladefur-Evil Wildcat

Coldpaw-Evil Wolverin/Slaver

Matilda- Redwall Champion

Minsc-Champion of Willowbark

Silverwing-Messenger and Winged Fighter!

LOG:

The wolverin didn't get too far and had decided to head south instead of north.Little did he know that was gonna ruin his day.He was getting near the abbey, but had plans to go around it by the way of teh woods in stead of the road.

Vilfred looks around as they walk, he knew where they were and knew they likely could get some help if things were done correcty, so he  purposely let his headband fall to the ground as they went down a side path.

Berin had remained quiet as they walked, the weather was still cold and snow still around, but slight slush in some places as it ha rained, a cold icy rain but stilll some rain the past night.

Bladefur was never one to not try and double cross some beast and he had seen the wolverin and started to follow him a short distance.

Also in the area was Matilda,Champion of Redwall..her blade on her back as she scaned the area"Any clues would be good."

A couple shrew scouts with her nodded thier heads and looked for tracks,anything as there had been signs the path was changed, that or it was a trick.

Silverwing stayed in the air to look around for movement below that was not the movement of friends, so far she had not seen anything it seemed.

Minsc sighed and then rushed forwards picking up "Log-A-Log's headband...we are close my friends and look fresh tracks I do believe."

The tracks were fresh indeed as the wolverin had gotten a little turned around in the woods and sneered "I grow tried of this..mayeb I should just end your lives or mayeb let you keep them if you show e the path to get out of these  woods!"

Vilfred rolls his eyes "Not being our fauly you are one with a bad sense of direction."

Berwin frowns "And you need something for your breath, it's so foul."He says to the wolverin, he is not one to hide his feelings.

Bladefur slows and has heard the yell and chuckles, heading that direction.

Matilda lays a paw on her blade and motions the others to be quiet as she steps closer, moving aside a bit of tall vines she sees the two captive shrews and the wolverin."Minsc...need you to try and sneak in from the side and the rest of you around the other  side.She lets Silverwing do what ever the bird has planed.

Minsc nods as he gets the two shrew scouts to move to the other side as he slips around to the side he is to be on.

Silverwing had already caught site of the wolverin and narrowed her eyes as she circled around.

The wolverin smirks and digs out a small crossbow...."I...rarely miss..let's play...tag, you get caught you die....maybe you get lucky and away....no one usually does, least for long.....you live"

Vilfred  snorts, this is a game he will seriously dislike,his chest still hurts from the cracked rib,but there is  chance to run but he wont without Berwin.

Berwin catches on and nods "So..run? I am tried though and not sure this one plays very fairly."

Matilda stays silent where she is, ready to start a fight with the wolverin if needed.

Minsc happens to catch sight of Silverwing and motions to look up at the eagle.

Silverwing circles and then silently  speeds down, talons out at the wolverin!This talons are sharp and she means to slay,not just pick up.

The wolverin grins "You not gonna run...ok then..."A gasp, a scream as the wolverin is in the air.More screaming as the talons sink into the wolverin and any kicking and trying to escape only makes it worse, far far worse and soon the wolverin in the one dead, and more so likely bird chow.

Vilfred backs up and makes sure Berwin is ok and  looks away "Berwin....my friend we need to maybe getting elsewhere but here,yes?"

Berwin nods and quickly agrees to do just that.

Bladefur smirks as he blocks the path"I can take you elsewhere."He smiles coldly.He also still has the stolen or restolen maybe, family amulet of some sort around his neck.

Matilda takes a deep breath and steps into view "Your going no where with my friends,now release them and leave Mossflower or suffer the results if you do not listen."

Minsc quickly , with the two shrew scouts, goes to try and get to Log-A-Log and Berwin,get them away from any fights that may happen, and help make sure they have no wounds that need tending, and likely they need a few days rest anyways.

Silverwing meanwhile takes the dead wolverin elsewhere, where is not clear but looks to be deep in the woods.

Vilfred looks at Minsc to the side and to the wildcat"Like we would go with you anywhere and that amulet you wear is not yours."

Berwin finds some rocks and he has a sling still, so he is ready for a fight and thats clear, he has been threw too much the past few days.
Bladefur just chuckles and goes to draw his blade and slash at the hedgehog,at the same time he goes to try and trip her.

Matilda was ready for a possible fight and sidesteps the slash, the trip does almost get her but she slices at the wildcat as she corrects her balance.

Minsc frowns but is ready to fight and help his friends if it comes to it.

Vilfred backs up a little and goes to pull Berwin to the side,"We lost our weapons..remember....."

Berwin frowns and nods"Umm....yeah but I do have my sling still."

Bladefur growls, ears flat and goes to take a slice at the hedgmaid, he had expected the trip to take her down,he moves his arm to avoid a slash,only to end up a slice to the paw,all the way threw and his paw is sliced off.He is stuned a morment and then quickly holds the now stump where his paw use to be tightly to his chest and a cloak tightly around it as he flees into the woods!He manages to barely use flint and steel to make a small campfire, barely one but it is used to stop the bleeding of the stump...a nasty burn now and he passes out from blood loss.....he will live,he will seek revenge, but at least he will not be an  issue at the morment as he needs a few days to heal and rest himself.

Matilda breaths in and out, deep down she dislikes fights and only will get into to them when needed.She turns to the shrews and Minsc"Lets just...get back to the abbey before anything else happens"

Minsc nods "I am for that idea very much"

Vilfred agrees and will help Berwin"Come...lets get back....I have missed seeing my son and...we have yet to name him,I have choosen a name"

Berwin smiles "Ya have..what is it?"

Vilfred chuckles "Soon...furst we get back and get a meal...and rest and then have a nameing day for my son in couple days.."

They all get back to the abbey safe and sound. But the Wildcat....is still out there somewhere, and so is the amulet he stole from the shrews,an amulet that still needs placed back into the rightfull owner's paws...........

I play
Elbio-LP Hare
Vilfred-LOG-A-LOG

Board footer