Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2020-03-05 07:26:36 PM

Elbio Hare and Alts

The MapQuest Ran Into An...Issue-GUOSIM LOG

Who:

Vilfred-Log-A-log

Vlora-Warrior Shrew

Leigh-Healer shrew

Berwin-Main Cook for GOUSIM

Rollo-Shrew scout

Minsc-Champion of Willowbark

Bladefur-Evil foul Wildcat

LOG:

Vilfred was getting excited as they followed the map "This is much fun, exciting and not done something like this before...explore."

Berwin frowns "Least we figured out that a lot of it was just ta confuse beasts, still tunnels freak me out so we better not find any skeletons holding keys?"

Vlora frowns"Skeletons holding....what now?" She is begining to wander if this was a good idea or not,then she was mainly here to protect her leader"So how far do we follow this?"

Minsc chuckles"I am interested in this skeleton story my friend" He looks carefully around as they maybe went half a mile before coming to some old building that looks like it had seen better days.

Vilfred grins and pats Vlora on the shoulder, "We are here, where ever here is being."

Leigh had tagged along in case a healer was needed, and she was good with the sling as well."Seems clear Log-A-Log but I would be careful, this place seems old and the building a possible danger"

Berwin scans the area "Clearly someone in the woods, a creepy part of the wood but how close to anything I wander, who ever choose this place knew what they were doing, trees are really..really thick here and yet they found a way to get to this sort of clearing."

Vlora shrugs "Least not underground anymore and if there is a skelton in there...I am screaming, trust me" She means it too, a very loud scream will be heard.

Minsc looks around and at the map"It says answer to what we seek is inside,let us go my friends"

Vilfred helps lead the way inside and  hmms, he walks carefully and looks around.

There is a table, some old dishes...a couple chairs and...a chest!The chest looks like it is rotting some on the side so it may be able to be opened fairly easyly.

Leigh glaces around, "Its very dusty in here"

Berwin makes a face and looks at the chest"Hmmms...we could break it maybe?" He shrugs he is out of ideas but they have made it this far so he is not willing to give up now.

Vlora steps back a little, totally unsure of the trunk "Can we just go now Log-A-Log...this place is creeping me out and screaming leave"

Minsc grins and uses his blade to slam into a weaken area of the chest and it messes the lock up just enough to where he can fiddle with it useing a pick he has and it opens he steps back and opens it slowly.

Vilfred goes forwards and hmmms "A wraped..something, ohhhh and some coins, not many...otter tail rings, let's see..silver and copper coins....eeeeeew old jar of mystery....supposely peaches"He lays that aside and backs up"Also old wasps nest that seems long dead now.."He unwraps an....amulet and studies it, he cleans it off a little and smiles"Just needs little polish but whom is it to go too, seems some sort of...family amulet"

Leigh nods "Maybe we can ask the abbey or Ferravale, one of the recorders to see if can find a picture"

Berwin hmmms "Sort of....hmmms who knows but clearly something was stolen off someone important, like a rich family or leader maybe"

Vlora sighs "Ok so we found something the map at least lead to something and didnt lead to notthing, or worse...another skeleton, so can we go now?"

Minsc chuckles and nods "Yes yes we can be going now my friends. Onward to the abbey or maybe Ferravale, both seem about the same distance...I think" He isnt too sure .

Vilfred hmmms as he decides to do his favorite thing....climb a tree, he has a little trouble at first and then manages it,he grins and slides down"We are close to the river, so maybe Ferravale or the camp....well maybe not camp...prehaps Camp Willow it is being somewhat close"

Berwin nods "Yeah lets just go already,rather not have issues today"

Leigh nods in agreement as she goes to follow the others back to the short tunnel and back to a path in the woods.

Vlora shakes her head "That was very annoying."

Unknown to them just yet is the wildcat Bladefur is in the area, looking for his escaped captive or just anyone really,he is in a foul mood and slows when he sees movement and gets out his blade.

Beside the tunnel is a scout of the shrews, they look bored but have keep an eye out for danger as they wait for the others to get done with what ever it is they are doing."What's taking so long"He sighs.

Minsc walks along and is close to the tunnel entry and looks around, he frowns as it seems a little too quiet so he lays his paw on his blade.."Rollo?"

Vilfred is right away on alert as he stays close and looks around motioning the others to be quiet.

Vlora narrows her eyes, just what they need...trouble.

Leigh frowns and backs up a little, she gets a rock for her sling and stays quiet looking for trouble nd where Rollo is.

Bladefur grins, swings his blade and soon Rollo is literally a head shorter,he listens and smirks "Well well....seems company is coming."He chuckles and  slips into a quiet stance ,his cloak bleands in fairly welll to some rocks and tall weeds, and reed plantys in this area,and an old half rotten tree helps as well.

Minsc is  little away from Vilfred and frowns as he looks around, he is suddenly thinking they should leave.

Vilfred looks around and frowns, then he sees Rollo and rushes over "Rollo?"A gasp of horror as he stumbles backwards at the sight before him.

Bladefur seizes his chance and goes to grab the shrew chieftain by the back of his collar, blade at his throat as he speaks loudly now "Who ever is here best show themselves now or we add to the headless beasts on the path"

Leigh frowns and slips behind a bush, shivering a little, she can't rish Log-A-Log being hurt,she has to do something.

Vlora growls and looks ready to stab the wildcat,her eyes blaze with battlefire as she looks at the wildcat,"You...willl releast Log-a-Log!"

Minsc frowns as he hears..yep trouble as he quickly gets near where Leigh is.

Berwin frowns as he starts to come out and stops "Oh...no no no....."

Bladefur smirks "Oh yes yes yes..."He looks at the amulet Log-A-Log is holding and takes it "Whats this? Looks important...but then so is your life....hmmmms"He looks at the shres Berwin and Vlora "Surrender...and he lives, try and fight me ya become leaderless quickly"

Vilfred stuggles a little but then stops once the blade is at his throat and stops, a look of defeat on his face, as the amulet is taken he only frowns more, this was not his idea of how to end his evening.

Vlora narrows her eyes but drops her weapon, she is not endagering Log-A-log.

Berwin gulps "I....ok I surrender..but having captives is only gonna cause you troubles!"

Minsc scans the area "Darn it...blackhearted cat....."He hmmms, where ie the other shrew..

Leigh is here and was not seen, she goes to make a run for it to get some help.

Bladefur smirks "Good...."And he sees Leigh and grabs one of his throwing daggers, oh he was ready...maybe not for a shrew but someone, and he has a couple other daggers and flicks it  at her and grins,droping Log-A-Log into a pit,he grins as he goes to make the others go into the pit as well, they will listen he knows or risk loseing thier leader.

Vlora spins around and eyes widen, she glares at the wildcat as she backs up"Your breath is foul, your foul murderer..." She tumbles into the pit and shakes her head.

Berwin backs up, though he would b easyly grabed as the distraction of seeing Leigh fire out and not wanting to leave his friends in danger he too will end up in the pit

Minsc seen the attack and forces himself to not scream out,he moves as quickly as he can towards the shrew maid.

Leigh screamed and only barely managed to avoid serious harm.The dagger sinks into his shoulder causeing serious pain and blood started to flow,not too badly but she was a healer and knew if she tried to move the dagger it would bleed worse, she needed to get somewhere,sooner the better.

Bladefur grins down at the pit and pulls over a sort of old part of a cage looks like, some old cell bars but they work as a good top and the sides of the pit is fiarly hard to climb "Enjoy the evening, get some sleep"He smirks "I know a wolverwin that travels near here a little north, he  pays some nice gold for slaves and a Log-A-Log...think of the gold."he chuckles and walks off, he puts the amulet on and starts a fire nearby, gets some fish he had gotten and some ale he found, he was having a victorious night.

Minsc gets to where Leigh is and speaks quietly "Here lass....we need to get you to a healer, just stay awake if ya can...and we can get help to the others..."

Leigh at first jumps slightly fearing him to be a friend of the wildcat,she nods and tenses up.."Oswald.....is at abbey still....so is Ford and Bolo...."She will let the hamster help her to the abbey.

Vilfred stays quiet and finally speaks "i am...sorry...I have failed"

Berwin speaks "No you didn't fail Log-A-log,we will get out of this....been threw worse right?"

Vlora nods "And Minsc is still out there, and hopefully Leigh, they will get help to us and make this wildcat pay for all he has done."

Vilfred smiles now "You are right, we are GOUSIM and we are not easyly taken out....de wildcat, he will be paying soon...he will regret today."

Last edited by Elbio Hare and Alts (2020-03-06 07:36:03 AM)

I play
Elbio-LP Hare
Vilfred-LOG-A-LOG

#2 2020-03-06 05:17:18 PM

BlisaMarshmellow

Re: The MapQuest Ran Into An...Issue-GUOSIM LOG

Oz and I are discussing what the amulet should look like, so hopefully soon we will have a desc of it for y'all soon smile

What a plot twist! big_smile

Hope to RP tomorrow!! ♡

Board footer