Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2020-03-03 08:37:21 PM

Elbio Hare and Alts

That's One Way To Rescue-GUOSIM LOG

WHOM:

Vilfred- Log-A-Log

Ping-Mute Mole -Spoofed by Vilfred

Vlora-Warrior shrew

Minsc- Champion of Willowbark

Couple Spoofed GUOSIM scouts

Patch-Spy,Tavern Owner now, Ale maker(apeears near end)

Xander- Leader of Mossflower Defenders (Appears near end)

Spoofs of the stoat twins Otis and Ogg

LOG:

==Along the River==

Vilfred of course knew the camp inside and out, he knew where things was just waiting on the scous to report to them.

Vlora looks around "You sure this will work Log-A-Log? W still need that vermin out of our camp"

The two scouts came and nodded "We found the hamster"

"He is in the the hut to the far end, one of teh ones with a damaged roof"

Vilfred nods and grins "Yes...it is great plan."But he does add "I am hoping anyways"

Vlora sighs and nods "Ok fine...let's do this."

==Inside Camp==

Minsc was still tied up sitting on the dirt floor of the hut, he shivered a little as it was cold but he was fine so far.He had tried to untie himself and was only maybe 1/3 of the way done with it. ever o often looking at the door for that darn wildcat.

Meanwhile below him was Ping....the mole. He moved slowly and listened, he could hear movement and once peeked above ground to quickly go under ground again till he got to the hut and dug under and into it pokeing his head up and flicks dirt at the hamster.

Minsc blinks and looks at the mole "Ello?" He asks quietly and tries to roll closer only to roll a little too much and  manages to hold in a gasp as he falls into the hole the mole dug and frowns.."What is..."

Ping motions to follow him after he cuts the ropes and smiles.The tunnel is not too long and as they go along Ping has Minsc be behind him as he fills in carefully the tunnel so its not found, he is a mole and can do this,that and the ground was a little snowy and muddy inside the hut so maybe....it won't look too out of place

Minsc scoots back till...he hmms "I am thinking...this end of tunnel?

A paw comes down to help Minsc up and a voice "Grab my paw friend Minsc"

Vlora stands guard and frowns"Lets get this over with....come on"

While the hamster is escapeing Bladefur returns and enters the hut "Time for a meal..I saved the fish head for you maybe I can send your head some...where" It doesn't take long for him to notice the hamster gone, "WHAT THE BLAZES!!!!!!" Luckly he doesnt notice the messed up bit of ground, through likely not lead to much since it was mostly filled in.He rushes back out screaming.

A scout appears next to Vilfred and Vlora"The wildcat has noticed the escape Log-A-Log we  gonna move"

Minsc grins as he is brought up and hugs the Log-A-Log tightly if he can "Log-A-Log you are alive, I am being so so glad"

Vilfred nods to the scout and smiles at Minsc "Yes..now let's make sure  we all stay alive and away we get" He nods "Come on follow me and quiet, back to the abbey"

Ping nods and will surely follow

Vlora nods as she makes sure the 2 scouts are following and keeps an eye out .

Bladefur growls and leaves camp, but he is looking for the escaped hamster.It starts to rain some icy snowy rain as he cusses loudly and can't see to follow much, and tracks would be washed away or hidden in the slush. He ends up getting to the road and going into the Black Gull,"Who ever is behind this will pay...I will not be made a fool!"

Minsc smiles"That was...intresting way of doing things Log-A-Log..we should update Ferravale of this,is abbey best place to go to my friend?"

Vilfred nods, "It is being safer and we make good time"

Vlora scans the path"You know we could wait till morning.And the weather is bad right now Log-A-Log"

The two scouts agree as they nod, even the mute mole nods.

Minsc frowns as he looks tried"Stop...is good..I am tried and have no blade, also very hungry.My ankle and wrists hurt"He has rope burns but other wise is ok.

Vilfred nods "Yes..let us get there then friends"

The Ferravale path is close and they find the entry and soon the infirm. They enter the infirm as they look around

Patch is semi awake and as he sees shrews he sits up, "What de..."Then the hamster and the mole as he blinks "Oh...my..."He calls out for the healer on duty, course it's more throw a pillow at lazy weasel on duty who gasps and rushes off to find a guard.

Minsc goes to lay on a cot "I am fine, not needing healer...just rest and food...and rest"

Vilfred makes sure Minsc is ok and has the two scouts get some food from the tavern.

Vlora looks around , a little nervous of this vermin town but its fine she had a point it was closer and a healer was likely needed.

Patch frowns as he lays back down,"Ya shrews can stay in a room above de tavern..Stripy is over thar..get some food and stuff...By the way...news on Nardo and tis, not good news"

Minsc nods "I am...hearing...he is dead,I saw him killed, no way he looked like he was alive...had bad feeling." He will end up staying here as a healer advises it , a simple soup and a roll, and some more rolls....a little pie and Minschas his meal and falls asleep with some bandages on his wrist and around one ankle.

==Tavern-===

Xander is helping serve meals,drinks and has even learned to make one of the more simple drinks, also seems that ale tea stuff is well liked. He has Ogg and Otis being the main drink makers, and the badger is still good at cooking pastys...today special, and well liked...something called fish tacos and wild greens on the side with a drink of your choice.

Vilfred walks in slowly with 2 shrew scouts and the mole Ping.

Vlora steps inside, once she sees Xander she nods "Hey....we found Minsc he is in the infirm....and Patch said something bout a room upstairs?"

Xander eyes widen, he nods "Yes....I will get you guys upstairs...or Otis and Ogg can..."He gets a nod from both and the badger smiles "Thanks....and they get a meal...."

"We know...go on see ya friend...if the tavern is locked just knock"

Xander nods and goes to see Minsc, after seeing him safe and asleep he heads back to the tavern to speak with Log-A-LOg for some updates.

Vilfred will fill the badger in on what happen as him and his shrews and Ping the mute mole have dinner and then go to the guest room upstairs to get some needed sleep.

I play
Elbio-LP Hare
Vilfred-LOG-A-LOG

Board footer