Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2020-01-03 06:20:23 PM

Elbio Hare and Alts

Welcome To The Long Patrol!-Tenderfoot LOG

Whom:

Elbio- Long Patrol Recruit..An Archer and Fighter

Emersyn- Long Patrol Recruit..Healer skills

LOG:

Emersyn had left camp and studies the island in the middle of the inland sea, a frown formed.She helped them find a boat and was wondering now if that was wise or not, maybe they went to their doom, maybe they were slaves and the Blackrose was still coming to get her, her and anyone else.The thought made her wonder if she should just leave or not, she was sure she find somewhere to go.

Elbio had come back, mainly to let the others know he was alive, also that Monty and Adrian were alive.He had left them with the rabbits, he himself had a bandaged arm.He carefully stepped out of the boat and glaces around.

Emersyn had watched him come ashore and then once he was off the boat proceeded to , if able, wrap him in a careful hug "Elbio...your alive..."She then asks "The..others?"   

Elbio stays still as he is hugged, he blinks and steps back.Its been a while since he has had a hug and he does reply to the question "Monty and Adrian is alive...any injuries tended to by those rabbits who are in the procress now of cleaning up and fixing their home. Lucky it shouldn't take too long, I mean they still have that longhouse and the barn, which is once more going to be a barn...they likely will rebuilt some homes, they are lucky the Blackrose didn't do...too much to the island or the hidden cavern."   

Emersyn listens as he speaks, "And the..Blackrose..those slavers? What happen to them?"

Elbio says, "Dead...gone.."He nods "Your safe now Emersyn and the clan of rabbits have thier home back now and will rebuilt what ever was lost to them"   

Emersyn let's the words sink in "Safe..."She smiles at this "Thank you. I am happy and I am glad you and your friends are ok"   

Elbio anwers "Trust me, so am I, I was afraid for a short while thar at the end..but it all turned out good, well for me and my friends and the rabbits of the island" He seems to debate something and then"Atvi is dead, I'm sorry..they killed him shortly after they caught me"

Emersyn frowns, she had guessed and she was correct "I befriended him while I was there..it's my fault I told him we would both get away, it's like I..lied" Tears fall down her face and she starts to weep.   

Elbio wraps his arms around her "No its not, it's the vermin fault not yours, never think it's your fault."   

Emersyn tesnes up a little and then leans into the hug and nods "I miss him, he was a friend.."She frowns and steps back "I am joining the Long Patrol. I can offer some healing skills, some knowledge of good and bad plants...and you guys can teach me to use a weapon, one besides a staff"   

Elbio smiles "We could use a healer and more hares as after all this is a recruiting mission so yes join, of course join"   

Emersyn smiles "I...I will then, Elbio..I will join you and your friends"   

Elbio smiles and nods "Then welcome to the Long Patrol, come..lets update the others on wot happen"

I play
Elbio-LP Hare
Vilfred-LOG-A-LOG

Board footer