Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-12-30 10:38:57 PM

Elbio Hare and Alts

For Freedom!!!!- A Tenderfoot Blackrose Adventure LOG

Kalypso needed to question the hare and so had him brought to her as she waited, standing ever so tall and quiet.

Elbio is led in and struggles a little as he is sat down, or what ever they are gonna do with him.He smirks at the cat "I heard you lost your 2nd in command, goes ta show ya, don't mess with the Long Patrol"   

Kalypso motions to have him chained to the wall and then she walks over, claws out and slaps him across the face."They will pay, trust me..now questions and you -will- answer them. Were you hares sent to find me, if you were that's a mistake on the stripdog's plans. I have 4 dozen beasts and what, there is like 5 hares I think my raven counted"She chuckles"And one is clearly not a patrol hare so, like 4 hares."

Elbio tenses up a little when he is slapped, he shrugs "How should I bally well know.I was recruited not that long ago"   

Kalypso fur brizzles as she hisses, ears back"Your ONE of those stupid hares!!" She takes a deep breath and smiles coldly"Maybe I should let them see you, well your head anyways.It would be so simple to take off your head and make sure your friends see it, but No...I want them to watch you die and then...they die, and all your heads are gift wrapped for his Lordship, he can send more hares...ohhh himself down here and fight, that would be enjoyable or maybe I can pay him a visit"   

Elbio frowns "Your insane, he's a Badger Lord, you would likely lose fairly quickly. Ok we have 4 hares, you have 3 dozen beasts and a couple birds...so wot...your so called skilled 2nd in command assassin was taken down and killed."   

Kalypso gets out her blade and goes to start to press it to his throat, enough to form a thin line of blood and steps back"I also have slaves, 2 dozen rabbits, you and a couple mice."She grins "But you say..what of that old otter, well seems he planed an escape..it was found out..the otter's hide will soon be my new cloak for the upcoming colder months."   

Elbio blinks slowly, tears form and then he goes to kick out at the cat in a rage"You...MURDERER!!!!! Your pay for that!!"   

Kalypso grins"And it was enjoyable to watch the light fade from his surprised eyes, see...no one tries to surprise me, no one gets away with tricking me, you can ask that former hare Hanzi....oh yeah ya can't, he a little dead"   

Elbio narrows his eyes at the cat "And your pay for that as well...you said he was on your side, well you likely tricked him into trusting you and joining up cause wot hare joins the side of evil?"   

Kalypso says, "Smart ones, Oh I let it be his choice.I don't force beasts to do anything, well ok maybe the slaves but they have a place to sleep, and food as long as they obey me, do as I ask...all is well, when they misbehave or try to escape, they die. It's fairly simple see I have control over who lives and dies, including your life.Your mine as the tattoo states"She smiles."There are beasts who still, fear the Blackrose and your marked, not like the tattoo will ever go away, so sad"

Elbio frowns, he is starting to lose some hope he has.He looks at the cat "S..so wot, doesn't mean your win...my friends will find a way to at least put a dent in your slave band and you know what..if you do manage to do wot you plan, it will be your downfall...cause your have a bloodwrath badger coming to say Hallo"   

Kalypso chuckles "Let Ciocan come, unlike last time I am better prepared and it will take a little while to get here, I would be more ready by then. See a badger in that state is not fully thinking, I have yet to learn of the history of one that could control the Bloodwrath when it was set upon them"

Elbio frowns, ok the cat was clearly insane and smart too.He was a little worried now but he tried to not let it show, though he was failing at that quickly.   

Kalypso chuckles"Ok place him back in the cell and get ready for his friends to pay thier visit"She smiles "I want to welcome them to the island after all"

==Few Hours Later==

Elbio sat in the slave den and looked around.He then stood up and cleared hs throat"We can't give up..Mossy wouldn't want that, neither would anyone else."   

The rabbits looked at one another, the two mice just frown...one of the rabbits sighed "And what do we do then? They are stronger than us, they have weapons and we don't...they took over our homes, we have nothing..others have tried and they died..we..we don't want death"   

Elbio listened "You fight...we fight and there is rocks, and...."He shows a place where some work has been hidden, a small hole with sticks with pointed shaped rocks attached..not the best spears but spears..slings made of cloth and bits of rope, pouches of rocks, even a couple kitchen knifes one managed to steal"We have this..mossy hide it well and me and him studied patterns of when those guards are around, they are not the best watchers in that tower, more concerned with the beach and outside the cavern it seems"   

Surprise is a first reaction as they looked and then to him, there was hope starting to form"And you have...friends, that will come and help as well?"   

Elbio smiles "Yes..they are, who knows maybe they are out thar now"He didn't hear fighting but he had hope and it looked as if he had renewed hope among the slaves "There is wot..4 dozen vermin, a little under 2 dozen of us...I say its fair odds and my friends will add 4 more beasts"

The slaves nodded, they were hopeful and got a homemade spear or sling with rocks, some just rocks to throw...one knife was given to Elbio and the rabbit who seemed to be a possible new leader for the rabbit clan nodded "Lets do this good sir"   

Elbio nods as he took the knife"Yes...let's do this"   

A nod and they moved forwards, it was not like the 2 guards could face a little under 2 dozen slaves wanting freedom, one slaver guard taken out, the other tried to run for help, to warn the others.

Elbio went to trip the guard and stabbed them in the back,he left the knife there and got the guard's sword, a kick and a slice to the neck to make sure that guard was dead, the other ..was dead.He nods "For...freedom"   

Kalypso was meanwhile getting ready, her and her vermin, getting ready to head out and stop the hares "We head out soon..they will likely come, so..they need a greeting"   

The slaves had only gotten as far as the opening to the slave area, the rabbit that seemed to help keep sprites up looked to Elbio.."What now?" Ok they were out of the slave den, next step?"   

Elbio looked down at the two guards, the dead guards and frowned as he peeked out, "I..don't know..something is up..I..I don't like it, thar is usually more walking around" He saw  the watch tower, and the grounds, much too quiet where was the Blackrose at.He also was not about to just go fully into the open either."I also only have that one weasels sword, not my saber or my longbow and no idea where it was placed."   

Kalypso was inside the longhouse with most of her vermin, planing of course..two guards were at the cavern entry, one half asleep in the watch tower but most were in the building planing to go fight."We capture the hares....cause I want to kill them myself, send their heads to that fool badger Ciocan, as a gift."   

The rabbits looked at one another, the 2 micwe stayed close, "There..one in tower, and likely guards at the entry...I bet they are all in the longhouse and if that's so its likely not for a good reason"   

Elbio frowns "No, likely not" He seems to debate on having them run, or having them fight...the passage way was narrow and they likely be traped and slow getting out, he frowns "Where are you guys....?" He said wishing to see his friends, now would be the best time for it, he looked to the slaves and back to the grounds, he was a Long Patrol hare...it was his job to help free beasts, he had to get some out of here, somehow.He scanned the grounds, there was a small area by the side of the rocks, they could hide or least a few could and maybe try and get to the cavern entry."We can do this...we have to"

The main rabbit nodded, he looked to a young rabbit and two smaller ones "Get the dibbuns..to there"He points to the group of rocks by the cavern wall, they know this land, it was once thier's and they want it back, "Go there...stay in the small cave and hide."He looks to Elbio and smiles "There is some secrets only we know..that group of rocks has a cave, small but enough for her and the 5 dibbuns, it requires crawling and then there is an opening...she and them, will be safe."He was unsure how a single all was well would be given, but he would find a way.Then if all went well, it would be easy   

Elbio nods "Alright"He smiles, the others were able to fight it seemed, ok he still had willing fighters"Are you sure your all..for this, this is a fight for freedom I have a feeling it will not be as easy as it appears now, some of you...could die"   

The clan leader nodded"Yes...but we would die fighting for freedom"He then took a deep breath and motioned for the rabbit and the 5 dibbns to bolt, and bolt they did.He stayed close behind them, all seemed well till the watch tower guard saw them and quickly came down the pole, a warning horn in his paw and a blade in the other.The clan leader gasped and to the rabbit maid and the dibbuns "Go..quickly!"

Elbio frowns and quickly came out, he could not let his friend die, no one else had to die as he got a rock, the sling ready as he twirled it, it worked fairly well and let the rock fly!   

The weasel started to blow the horn and the rock hit his check and then the clan leader's spear entered his neck, he was dead..the clan leader shivered a little and nodded to Elbio "I am..ok, thank you Elibo..we must..be quick" He glaces at the rabbit maid and the 5 dibbuns...good they got to the cave hidden by the cavern wall, they were safe as he nodded, he was fine"We need to get the others out, but we also need our home back, this is our home not the Blackrose's home"   

Elbio nods as he led the clan leader back to the others "Ok..so..we do this, and let's hope my 4 friends join us in battle.You are right this is your home and you have every right to fight for it, I will help,as will my friends.."For...Freedom!"

A chorus of "For Freedom!!!" sang out loud and true, but about that same time as they started to head to the longhouse...who would walk out but the Blackrose leader herself.

Kalypso sneered "Whats this?" She notes the dead guard, it could nly mean the 2 that was watching these slaves are dead as well.She glares at Elbio and the clan leader of the rabbits.A cold chuckle"So..we are suddenly brave are we...well well well, prehaps this was not wise, for you...slaves, now turn around and head back to your cells" She has yet to notice some missing rabbits...yet.   

Elbio started out being scared, not much for bravery when he first joined the Patrol, but he has grown in skill and bravery sort of came with that.He stood his ground and hoped the slaves did as well "No.."   

Kalypso looked at the slaves, the clan leader narrowed his eyes "No...cat".."No.." No way scum!" All agreed on one thing, it was a no to going back to that slave den. Kalypso smirked"Then...you all shall die."A snap of her fingers and the slaves and Elbio were quickly surrounded as she sneered "Any last words?"   

Elbio already knew these rabbits were willing to go down fighting, and so was he.He griped the blade he held, the slaves had homemade spears and slings, rocks.He made a silent prayer his friends would get there and quickly, maybe this was his day to die or maybe it wasn't....it would seem he was about to find out..

==CLIFFHANGER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!====

I play
Elbio-LP Hare
Vilfred-LOG-A-LOG

#2 2020-01-02 06:34:06 PM

BlisaMarshmellow

Board footer