Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-09-23 06:39:02 PM

Leon

Reunited!

WHO:

Caleb-Brother in the order..cook/healer/singer..can dance?

Anwir- Evil monitor

Ferro- Blacksmith in Ferravale

Cynthia- Sister in Redwall Order..singer/dancer....

Vilfred- Log-A-Log of GUOSIM

Lyra- Fighter shrew in the GUOSIM

Mavis- Scout in GUOSIM

Deniz- Camp Willow Otter/ Boat Builder

2-3 spoofed Shews

LOG:

Caleb  had a plan, maybe it wasn’t a good plan but he had one.”I’m..gonna trick him, is he able to be tricked?”

Ferro stares at the mouse and  thinks “Possssssssible….how?” He is curious on just how he plans on tricking  him.

Caleb nods “Gonna lie and say I will..take him to Redwall, then I will make a run for it….”

“Youzzzzz want to run...youzzzz can try..”He chuckles as he comes into view and goes to grab the struggling mouse  “I don't needsssssssssss you mouseyyyy...no anymore.” Anwir chuckles coldly as he goes to take the mouse out of the den and down a path, making sure he stays tied up.He has a sort a burning candle to burn through the ropes as he has it so when the rope burns threw...the mouse falls into the river. “Funzzzzzz timessssssss”

Caleb panics and then hears the snap after a few moments and the splash of water, he manages to hold his breath and finds a sharp rock and get the ropes broken as he  stays calm, he can hold his breath for  5 minutes and like 40 seconds, he counted once for fun as he hopes he can get free in that amount of time, bubbles form, then a lot as he does get the rope free and quickly finds something,anything!He sees it at the last possible  second, a half hollowed out log upside down that he gets to, barely room for his nose and mouth but welcoming breaths all the same.

Wow 6 minutes, new record as he holds back a cough, takes another breath and sinks into the water, another skill he swims like a fish and  quickly swims under the water up shore a little before he gets to land and coughs...4.5 minties as he groans and lays on the shoreline.

Meanwhile on down the river……..

Cynthia was not too worried, the lizard wasn't around..right?

Deniz has been watching the mouse maid and finally speaks “You...worried about sumthing lass?”

Cynthia frowns “A..monitor..he had caught me and my mate..and son, me and my son got away but he  still has my mate..unless..”She fears the worst and  tenses up “This was a bad bad idea”

“What was being a bad bad idea?” A voice from a tree said, a moment later it sounded closer as it was lower “ A..monitor..like lizard thing?”

“What is with beast with no fur lately being around , first de eel and then a monitor!”

“Oh  shut up no one was speaking to you”

“Ya both shut up!”

Deniz lays a paw on a dagger and looks around, “Who’s thar?”

“Who is thar he asks...clearly least something with fur”

“Oh shut up before ya have no fur!!!!”

Suddenly two shrews come rolling out of the weeds, wrestling each other.

Cynthia backs up and her eyes widen, she  relaxes when she notices it's just shrews.

Lyra peeks out and shakes her head “I know they are annoying, I tried to tell him.”

Mavis hmms as she  shows herself “A mouse..and an otter there is no lizard or eel or..anything else..oh wait there is a dragonfly”

Vilfred grins as he jumps down from the tree’s lower branch and bows “Log-A-Log at ye service fair maid...and you are near the entrance to the GOusim!!”

A coughing is heard as someone is walking up the shore having heard voices, it’s Caleb looking like he needs serious bath, he has some cuts and bruises but he is alive!

Deniz smiles “Oh the shrews..you like scared us, that mean” He frowns a little.

Cynthia nods “Oh That means…”Shrews quickly forgotten as she bolts to the other mouse, hugs him but not too tightly as tears go down her face “Caleb!!!”

The shrews stop fighting and stand up dusting off and looking at the  two mice .

Vilfred smiles”Always happy to be seeing others finding others who...were missing?” He chuckles “Not missing now seems!”

Lyra smiles “This is nice”

Mavis nods “It is..so what are we doing again?”

“Good question”

“I thought we were getting fish ...we are now..right?”

Caleb blinks and then hugged her back, a kiss as he smiles “Cynthia..I was so very worried..please say Cota is ok”

Cynthia is in tears, happy ones “He is, he is fine dear..at the abbey, we should  likely go to the abbey but I was wanting to  visit a friend..Oswald, maybe not the best plan now”

Vilfred  steps forwards “You and...who are you?”

Lyra just chuckles as she stays where she is.

Mavis sighs and heads back to came…..some others follow her,”It's almost dinner time by the way”

Caleb smiles “Caleb...Brother Caleb or...well think a Brother still”

Cynthia smiles”Sister Cynthia and yes..we are just need to rectit the charter again dear”

Deniz decides he is getting back to Camp Willow, he got the mouse here safe so good deed done and he is outta here.

Vilfred smiles”Then be welcome to out camp..we have fish and  our famous shrewbread for dinner and some sliced apples as well, you can stay..chat..see Oswald and head back to your abbey tomorrow afternoon”

Lyra smiles as she  goes to help led them to the camp.”We can have a message sent you are both safe and sound…”

Caleb nods and keeps Cynthia close”Good ...as for the monitor I think it left the aea , for now..but still we surely don't go anywhere  by ourselfs “He smiles at the shrew “And thank you Log-A-Log for letting us stay the night”

Vilfred nods “Of course..of course ...is thing to do, now..we eat  dinner and..chat maybe..then sleep.”

Cynthia smiles “I could sing….” Which she surely will do, she is happy..Caleb and Cota both are safe and that lizard is hopefully just going to leave the area.

Picture Calen and Cynthia singing something like this maybe together....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ENJ_BLKq2U

Meanwhile……

Anwir walks in and smirks at his brother “One..drowned..mousssseyyyy” Or so he believes.

Ferro narrows his eyes at him “Your insane…”

Anwir smiles “Why thank you big brother..itzzzzzzzz time to lay low..izzzzz fine let your daughter think I have..left the areazzzzzz”He chuckles a bit “Then..I hunt, don;t worry I will make sure she is alive when she is brought back here...or maybe I will move ..either way she will live long enough for you to see her life light dim and go out”He gives Ferro a kick to the side.

Ferro grunts and hisses low “You..will fail and if you...sssssssssomehow do not..I will make ssssssssure you die!”

Anwir smirks “Will you?” He grins as he tosses some bit of green leaves,  watercress to the other lizard”Dinner ...not that you deserve it but musssssssst keep you alive after all, your want to be reunited with your badger daughter afterzzzzzzz all”He laughs and goes to lay down elsewhere in the den. He has plans, oh yes he has plans..evil plans

Last edited by Leon (2019-09-23 08:57:46 PM)

I play
Cota-grandson of Dorarose
Micco-Leader of the Gawtribe

Board footer