Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2016-11-20 10:13:41 PM

Leon

Redwall Log-He Will Be Ok

Happen shortly after Xander was found and taken to Redwall where Leon got to check him over and tend to him, then talked to Zee

Redwall Log:
Leon-Brother Leon and Master Healer of Redwall Abbey
Zee- Resident of Redwall Abbey

Short log but a good one=   

A break is sometimes needed from infirm duties and he decided to take one now, it’s been busy since last night with a sudden guest and then this morning, he left Angela in charge the rest of the day, he trusted her to handle things and made sure others knew that as well.

Leon made his way to the orchards finally and looked around, "Need a serious break..."

Zee was already in the orchards and sat staring off into space with a deep sigh and a sniffle. It looks like he had been crying more than once and didn’t come to lunch earlier.   

Leon walks over to the badger "Hey Zee, you doing ok? Didn’t see you at lunch, then again I sort of ate in the infirm. Angela is in charge the rest of the day"

Zee doesn't look up as he speaks "I find him, finally find him and may well lose him again. Tis not fair and I got lucky to even of found him, I was in de right place at de right time and learned of him being back.....as I was helping with harvest in Ferravale" He most likely should of had his own cuts and such looked out, some he did but only briefly. He still has a rather bad looking slice on his lower left arm and a swollen bottom lip.   

Leon sighs and sits down to examine the badger "I swear.....if it was not for me, some stubborn beasts would just fall over dead cause something not so major, becomes major cause they didn’t get it checked out in time" He shakes his head as he looks over the wounds and if he can applies any herbs needed after cleaning and also any bandages needed are used.   

Zee allows the help silently, he frowns "Not gonnna fall over dead any time soon lad, I be fine as I have had worse tis the boy I am worried about, not me self"

Leon nods as he listens “Yes but he will need you more than ever now you know, and I am doing all I can, as is Angela and the other healers, this is the best place in Mossflower for Xander to be to heal and recover"   

Zee nods slowly "I..I know that lad, but what he had ta of gone though, de wildcat was gonna kill him had I not got thar and knocked it out, Jedrick is still alive trust me and he still needs dealed with but my first concern was the boy, not the stupid wildcat pest"   

Leon says, "And ya choose well, I am sure this wildcat can be found and taken down later if needed, from what I got from the one hare, the wildcat was already wounded before you found and knocked him out, he most likely is not going far and he will need to Look for a healer soon"

Zee shrugs "I could care less wot de wildcat does or doesn’t do lad. My focus is Xander"   

Leon says, "I understand your concern for Xander, I do Zee. Maybe try to get your mind off it as there is the feast tomorrow and this gives even more reason to celebrate...Xander being found and brought home"

Zee frowns "Only if I know he will live, then maybe I will think of other things besides him right now"   

Leon speaks "I cannot always say a beast will for sure live or not, if he gets though today and tonight he has a much better chance to live, the first few hours are the most important time for something like this "   

Zee says, "I know lad, I know and I plan to go back to the infirm here soon and stay by his side."   

Leon says, "First you’re going to have something to eat, then you’re going to rest in your room. Then you can see Xander ok? Not till then as I don’t wish to have too many beasts in my infirm at the same time there is a feast."

Zee frowns " Fine I can eat and take a nap, but I want ta be thar when he wakes up"   

Leon says, "And someone could always wake you up and let you know he is awake, you could be one of the non-healers to know first"   

Zee is silent before asking "And would they let me know if he is worse or better, would they some reason forget"   

Leon says, "Zee they would not, of Couse they will tell you right away"

Zee nods "Ok ok, just I worry I don’t want ta lose him again, I can’t go through that again"   

Leon listens as he lays a paw on the badger's arm "Me and my healer staff will do their best to make sure you don't lose Xander, he is in good paws here in the abbey not to worry on that Zee. He is safe, he is recovering, anything further will be helped by friends and family, like you and Oz for example...you two the most likely"   

Zee just nods, he has a few tears go down his face. It’s clear he is worried and maybe even a little unsure but he tries not to show it much.   

Leon goes to give Zee a hug " It’s going to be alright Zee, trust me. Things will be ok"

Zee lets tears flow, one needs a good cry now and then, to prevent overwhelmed bottled up feelings from being worse and this is his just let it go and cry, and not care whom is around.   

Leon stays by his friend, he is just there as a friend, to comfort if needed or simply be there and that’s sometimes all one truly needs sometimes.

I play
Cota-grandson of Dorarose
Micco-Leader of the Gawtribe

Board footer