Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-04-02 03:44:46 PM

Elmef

Abbot's Spring Trip

Hello all!

Abbot Benar is planning a trip out around Mossflower to visit the local communities
He'll be taking the champion and several members of the order with him to visit, take gifts and bring good cheer

His current plan is to:
Visit Camp Willow
Visit Ferravale
Visit Brockhall
Visit a few local communities out in Mossflower woods

I'm planning this trip to happen sometime after the feast so probably early May
It should be a good fun tp and a chance to interact with the Abbot outside of the Abbey and drum up some activity in other places.

#2 2019-04-02 03:49:04 PM

Melvina

Re: Abbot's Spring Trip

This sounds fun!

So far I only have Melvina-my healer rat and a hare maid around Reva-though not sure Reva will be around then or not in Mossflower. though she should be I don't think she is heading back to the western shores till July or August:)

My Alts since seems all post them......
Reva-My LP hare
Melvina-My healer rat maid,she lives in Ferravale and helps out the Mossflower Defenders sometimes so...goodish

#3 2019-04-02 05:02:06 PM

oz

Oz will likely...not go, most likely not wise for him to travel too much and my guess he be told to stay at the abbey anyways.
Gorvenalus...he will go, and he is Abbey Recorder anyways.

This sounds like it will be a good fun role play, by the looks of it 3 different role plays in like May I guess?

I play:
Brother Gorvenalus-Redwall Abbey Recorder,  Private Cole,a runner, of the Long Patrol
Oz( Yes named after Papa Oz) young adult and Novice in Redwall.

#4 2019-04-05 03:32:13 PM

Sinway

Sinway will be joining Benar

Sinway Streampike- Brother of Redwall Abbey
Crevan- Good fox kit of Ferravale

#5 2019-04-05 04:31:08 PM

Karth Riverbark

Maybe I will make an otter

My spoofs:Atvi...and Alts=
Ewan Benjamin Delaney Tanner Mosswell Jahveri- LP Hare Fighter/Private and Residential Redwall Abbey Hare
Dearil-Archer/Fighter/Assassin in Blackrose

#6 2019-04-11 05:06:02 PM

BlisaMarshmellow

Angela may or may not tag along for this trip.

Blisa will enjoy hosting the Abbot when he arrives in her village smile

#7 2019-05-03 10:18:10 AM

Melvina

Is this soon?

My Alts since seems all post them......
Reva-My LP hare
Melvina-My healer rat maid,she lives in Ferravale and helps out the Mossflower Defenders sometimes so...goodish

#8 2019-06-04 05:40:58 PM

oz

Yes
Starts this Thursday they will be at Camp Willow on 7th June smile.....then head to Ferravale around 12-14th June but the trip will be cut short in Ferravale as news from the abbey is brought to the abbot and at least he will be heading back to the abbey

I play:
Brother Gorvenalus-Redwall Abbey Recorder,  Private Cole,a runner, of the Long Patrol

#9 2019-06-09 07:03:02 PM

oz

Well they been to Camp Willow

Next stop is Ferravale. Wednesday 12 June -Thursday June13

Two events for this...one good and one not so good, so the good first....The Redthorn Tavern opens and the Abbot and Ferravale can celebrate its Grand Opening! All seems great and perfect and The Defenders Base is just about to be finished as well....but The Tavern opens just in time for the Abbot's Arririval and there is good food,drinks and all that...maybe a sort of ribbion cutting.

But the celebration is short as a sparrow comes and this is the not so good news....

A short written note to Benar

===Oz is in a Coma===

Yes its short and to the point and to be handed directly to Abbot Benar only, I am sure the Abbot will surely share the news or drop the note in shock for someone else to read.

Before this event Oz is gonna go unconscious in the orchards, maybe Monday or Tuesday and wake briefly but be so  weak he can barely speak or get out of bed, He is getting worse..not better but before he slips into that..Coma, a coma he will not wake from....he will manage to do one last task....what task?..Well watch for a log and your find out!

Oz's death will happen on June 20th.....the Coma happens 12 or 13th and that's the news Benar gets so everyone who plans to get to the abbey  will have enough time to say any last goodbyes.

As for visiting Brockhall maybe later on....The small settlements could of been visited on the way to and from Camp Willow....

Last edited by oz (2019-06-09 10:30:09 PM)

I play:

Board footer