Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-03-19 05:33:23 PM

Rudolfo And Alts

It Was A Good..No Great Idea To Visit The Abbey

==Jarvis goes to the abbey with Aqua, First they help save  a beast life and in this log find out just whom they saved and get a little surprise before the evening is done ==

Who:

Jarvis-Camp Willow Guard

Aqua- Camp Willow Healer

Benar- Abbot of Redwall

A small crowd of Abbey Beast towards end of log

Log:

==Open Grounds of Redwall Abbey ===

Aqua sits as she watches the abbey beasts and the stares and the mumbling, she shrugs so what she looks ready for summer, doe it matter.

Jarvis walks over and sits down beside her "So...why did we come visit again?I mean I guess its standing...maybe we can leave now. Unless you want to wait till morning, it is getting dark now."

Aqua nods "It..might be best"Yes the dark scares her a little and maybe it always will as she leans agaist Jarvis, "Is it wrong to be afraid of the dark?"

Benar makes his way to the steps talking with an elder "I am fine....just need fresh air"He over hears the otters and smiles"Nothing wrong with it at all my dear"He has mostly recovered from the pond but they will make him get checked up on a few times over the next couple days, least he can sleep in his own room and not the infirm.

Jarvis sighs and then turns as he sees the squirrel, remembering him from earlier, he nods "Sir...you seem to be doing well"

Aqua jumps a little, then seeing its the squirrel she gives a small wave. And yes she, well now, knows whom he is "Ello Father Abbot. I am glad your ok, but you likely should rest...least tonight and maybe tomorrow"He smiles a little, yes healer advice.

Benar smiles "I am doing well thank you, also thank you earlier as well"He looks between them "It is good to know some otters have returned to Camp. I will have to try and visit, once the weather is warmer of course and Camp Willow is always welcome to the Spring feast"

Jarvis listens and blinks "Wait..your the?" He looks at Aqua,"He's the one that....the...so we saved the Abbot of Redwall's...life earlier" Ok...well, and a small smile "And made sure the bat, whom the champion said is gonna be questioned for..thief of..stuff or other...was placed somewhere, cellar think, the champion is taking care of that...sir"

Aqua nods "Yes." She listens quietly "I will let Skipper know of the feast, we will head back in the morning and we did let a guard know we were gonna take a quick visit at the abbey." She looks at the abbot now "I guess we had good timing for when we arrived"

Benar chuckles as he goes to sit down"It is alright. It's possible....I will need to have Gorvenalus look in the records, may of been Lorimis last season as Abbot when the viking attack happen on Camp Willlow. So returning ones would likely remember him more"

Jarvis says, "No worries"He says quietly."Change happens weather beasts want it to or not, a lot has changed for me and Aqua over the last seasons."He smiles"But I am still gonna marry her.""

Aqua blushes and smiles "Well..one day"She sighs a little "Not that I need any big fancy...wedding .I just need you"

Benar smiles "Well if you decide to wed I could always do a wedding here one day in the future"

Jarvis nods, he looks to Aqua "No..wedding?" He seems almost sad but just smiles at her as he takes her paw "Ya know what I think be nice, ta marry you...here and now."

Aqua chuckles a little as she smiles"That would be nice, your  the..best part of my day. Through all the seasons, rain or shine...and I would marry you"She smiles "Here and..now if possible"

Benar smiles"It is possible, I am the abbot after all."

Jarvis smiles as he hugs Aqua" Love you also and yes I do want to marry you."

Aqua smiles and rests her head on his shoulder, she is happy.

Benar smiles as he slowly stands"Well then..I suppose a congrats is in order. After all I am the abbot and"He looks around and chuckles as some were standing nearby "We have witness."He nods,"Jarvis..Aqua, congrats you are now married from this moment on"He smiles again "Now if you excuse me, I best get some rest before the healers get moody with me, I will make sure you have a room for the night and a meal before you head off in the morning" He then quiet leaves for his own room.

Aqua smiles, she nods "Thank you sir"

Jarvis blinks, wait..married? He smiles..married as he holds Aqua close. He nods his thanks as well.

Last edited by Rudolfo And Alts (2019-03-19 06:02:05 PM)

My Alts: 
Rudolfo-LP Hare Private and Fighter
Jarvis-Camp Willow Otter

Board footer