Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-03-10 08:02:08 PM

Rudolfo And Alts

Hopeful Hares-LP LOG(Missing Hares Log)

Who:

Rudolfo- LP Private/Fighter

Ping-Spoofed Recruit of LP

Pong-Spoofed recruit of LP

Ewan- Private/Fighter/LP Hare of Redwall Abbey

Reva- Haremaid

Log:

Rudolfo looked around and frowned, least they found some moss and was about to have a small bit of light.

Ping frowned “We are slowly dying, no air...it's horrible my last moments with annoying beasts”

“Shut up your annoying”Pong said and went to punch Ping only to get punched back.

Reva frowned”Shouldn't they like, not fight and how are we alive or is time different in a closed in space”

Ewan frowns “Thar has to be air coming from somewhere or we would like be totally dead now” He looks around, there was a faint light up a little, now its dark “Maybe up there but elsewhere too..maybe,.”

Rudolfo sighs “I have walked a little ways down a tunnel, it goes down but went back and it had water in it,”

“Water, its filling with water!” Pong yells and Ping just whimpers

Reva is a little worried now “That is not good, do we panic?”

Ewan frowns “Maybe its the tide, it's possible I been on top of the cliffs..once and looked down the eater goes into like openings when the tide comes in and it likely goes away again when tide is gone, like there is some rocks to sit on at times and at other times they are under water, depends on what time of day it is, I remember”

Rudolfo smiles “You remember a lot Ewan, that's good but wot's it haf ta do with this?” He frowns, and worse he is hungry”How long has it been?”

Pong just stares at the wall.

Ping answers “Days..weeks..seasons maybe”

Reva just glares at them “Oh shut up, its been maybe like a day or so, I think”

“A little over a day”Ewan states quietly “I am pretty sure of that, we are likely seen as missing now so they will look for us, and worry some, least I think they would worry”

Rudolfo nods “They are I am sure. So ideas on how to get attention to us? Or maybe we look at more tunnels, I can see if the water goes down or not on the one tunnel later or if it's going up, which would be bad yes. Also lets try and not make too much noise, since these tunnels are a little...not so stable. As Ewan said clearly air is coming in from somewhere or we likely be dead or be having breathing issues and no one clearly is. We have no food and not sure ya all want salt water to drink”

Reva smiles “I have a couple pouches of water we can ration, and a pouch of rice cakes it's...not much I know but its something”

Ping has decided to sleep, hopefully that's not a bad thing to do

Pong just sighs”And what if seasons later like the dibbuns of the patrol find us or ..their dibbuns, our bones are found so far off into the seasons that cities have taken over the beaches”

Rudolfo frowns, he then smiles “Rations are rations lass...I am Private Rudolfo, the mostly quiet one is Private Ewan....the twins are recruits..Ping and Pong”

Ewan just nods quietly as he frowns “Rations...are good but we still need out of here.”

Reva smiles “Reva...nice to meet you, I have heard a lot of the Long Patrol and the Badger Lord. Heard he be almost 9 foot tall in fact.”

Rudolfo chuckles “8.5....so close and he is a great leader, and wants the Long Patrol to be a family. He likely has a search party out as we speak” He looks around “We need to find small openings come daylight where light comes in and like stick things in a couple holes, just enough to draw attention but not like block air. If we stay calm and keep hope we will be just fine”Or so he hopes, even a hopeful beast can lose hope but for now he has it....for now.

My Alts: 
Rudolfo-LP Hare Private and Fighter
Jarvis-Camp Willow Otter

Board footer