Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-01-07 11:40:18 AM

Ximena

My Characters...

I hate to do this, I really do but seems I can no longer be on Redwall (Not going into detail, sorry.) . Also most will say don't have character die as what if they come back one day.....well me and the Player won't. So that means my characters won't be back either and I don't want anyone role playing out that they are in the background or on some mission for a long long time and writes letters. NONE of that please.My characters will be gone in some way or another listed below. I have talked to those that needed talked to that I role played with a lot.

I am sorry if this messes up any future role plays.I know Tarsa was a high rank officer too..sorry. Please respect my choices on what happen with my characters, thank you.

Aella- She was the Log-A-Log....

The tribe was serious broken down after the horde threat,and winter is not kind to them after some supplies were lost, they had learned they were lost after checked the camp as that horde messed the camp. Also a lone bandit group attacked the camp, all the bandits were slain but not before the Log-A-Log was killed. The shrews are without a Log-A-Log now, they are still a group of about 10-15 shrews.

Maybe someone can step up and be the new Log-A-Log as like to see the Guosim stay alive on the muck.

Ximena- She was a healer in Mossflower Defenders, and then was a slave in Blackrose but got freed...

She lost a paw from an infection and one eye. She decided to go Willowbark to live as she heard the slavers that had captured her as still around and his caused her fear. And yes I did get the Ok to say she went to live there, she will get there safely and be a healer there. So Ximena is alive, just in Willowbark and she is the only one of my characters who is alive and living elsewhere.

Tarsa- She was a Sargent, Drill Sargent in the LP and a fighter....

Dead and found on the beach near the village path.

http://forum.rwmuck.org/viewtopic.php?pid=2113#p2113

Last edited by Ximena (2019-01-07 11:50:52 AM)

My Alts
Ximena- Hamster- Slave(Rarely Connected)
Aella- Shrew-Log -A-Log of The Guosim 
Tarsa-Hare-Drill Sargeant in LP and Fighter

#2 2019-01-07 12:23:08 PM

oz

Re: My Characters...

Understandable as what ever is going on in Real Life is more important than game life.  There been a couple times I had to say sorry not on today because something IRL happen that had to tend to....

On an IC note:

Zolomon will grieve over the lost of Tarsa and likely not be his care free self for a little while. OH and he will make sure to track down her murderer and.....yeah murder the killer in their sleep if he can, trust me Taz has made an enemy...in fact the whole Blackrose has and Zolomon knows how the Blackrose leaves the black roses on their  victims bodies as he got some history of the Blackrose from logs in the abbey, a little from a book at the mountain  and from speaking to a few beasts.

I play:
Brother Gorvenalus-Redwall Abbey Recorder,  Private Cole,a runner, of the Long Patrol
Oz( Yes named after Papa Oz) young adult and Novice in Redwall.

#3 2019-01-07 02:56:54 PM

Rudolfo And Alts

Ya....Taz will love a fight sometime, though killing him in his sleep may be harder than you think tongue

As for Ximena not being around or her alts.....hope all goes well in your life.

My Alts: 
Rudolfo-LP Hare Private and Fighter
Jarvis-Camp Willow Otter

#4 2019-01-09 09:58:29 PM

Karth Riverbark

IF I had more time to have another character I would make the shrew to take over the group myself......but dont think have time to comment to a leadership role of a group sad

Oh well I will just keep my two hares

Ewan and Hanzi

They be cool....yeah otters are cool but so are hares smile

My spoofs:Atvi...and Alts=
Ewan Benjamin Delaney Tanner Mosswell Jahveri- LP Hare Fighter/Private and Residential Redwall Abbey Hare
Dearil-Archer/Fighter/Assassin in Blackrose

#5 2019-01-10 01:34:00 PM

Rudolfo And Alts

Yeah someone should get the shrews group alive again.....the muck needs the Guosim

My Alts: 
Rudolfo-LP Hare Private and Fighter
Jarvis-Camp Willow Otter

#6 2019-01-10 04:24:53 PM

BlisaMarshmellow

Thank you for letting us know, and I understand not wanting people to RP with your characters.

I hope life gets better for you.  Blessings on your journey <3

Board footer