Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#51 2021-01-13 04:32:23 PM CDT

oz

Re: Brother Gorvenalus Recorder Logs

**********************************************************************************
Dear Friends,
More has been found.  The weather vane had fallen off the roof, but our Sparra friends helped us find it. The weather vane has been placed somewhere safe till we can get it back on the roof, likely the first few weeks of spring.
We have cleared paths to the gatehouse and champion cottage, as well as a small one to the pond, one to the rose garden as well, but a part of the path to the rose garden was messed up...that is ok as we do not need to go to the garden in winter anyways, the only need we had was to get the weather vane and we have that. A path is being worked on to the Kitchen Yard.

Our guest Velm is interesting, seems he had some memory loss but has gotten most of it back through help from various abbey beasts. He is also a healer and has said he can help the infirm. He will stay with us till spring and head back once our Residential hare Elbio is back, which is supposed to be in the Spring.
This winter is colder than usual, but we are warm inside the abbey.

We also recently have a cat as a guest, she mentioned a friend is elsewhere, maybe we will have a couple more guests this winter, guests are always nice and can bring wonderful stories to the abbey of their travels.
Ihave to go, I shall write more later
Brother Gorvenalus
Redwall Abbey Recorder

I play:
Brother Gorvenalus-Redwall Abbey Recorder
Oz( Yes named after Papa Oz) Teenager

#52 2021-01-17 12:01:01 PM CDT

oz

**********************************************************************************
Dear Friends,
I write this with a heavy heart this evening. My friend Xander Winters is dead.  It fills me with my grief, others are sad as well. I know not all the details, I am unsure anyone knows fully what happen to my dear, dear friend.  I spoke to a couple of beasts and learned it's possible our guest Esmeray had something to do with it.  Is it possible she killed my friend, a friend I had known for very long.  Xander helped me and my son Minsc through a lot, Xander was a good friend to all. Xander was also a father to Oz, a husband to our Badger Mother, and a friend to all at the abbey young and old.

Sadly the cat Esmeray is long gone, and snow still makes travel very hard, hopefully for her as well.

Another issue is the missing cub Oz, no dibbun should have to go through being taken, and not so long after the dibbuns had been found and rescued from those slavers in summer and autumn time.

We will have a funeral for Xander in a few days. In the meantime, I will see if my eagle friend Silverwing can keep an eye out for the cat Esmeray, or any clue to where she and the badger cub Oz is. If the cat is not the one who ended my friend's life then she very well knows who did the horrible, dishonorable deed.

Excuse me I need to tend to a couple of things. I will update again when  more news is heard.

Brother Gorvenalus
Redwall Abbey Recorder

I play:

#53 2021-02-22 12:40:58 PM CDT

oz

Dear friends,
We just recently has the Winter Feast, a simple one and even had a visit from our friends the GUOSIM. Also a. Couple days later Brother Sinway returned from his trip to Green isile and was updated on any news he missed.

In other news we are to get the weather vane but up top the abbey roof soon.Also the dibbun treehouse will be fixed. I need to tend to something, I will write again soon.
Brother Gorvenalus  Redwall Abbey Recorder

I play:

#54 2021-06-27 08:12:15 AM CDT

oz

Dear Friends,
I have not written in the logs in a while.  I am sorry so I have a lot to catch up on indeed.
As spring came we finally got the weather vane back on the roof. The Sparra and their Queen Chestnut were very helpful in letting a small group into the lofts.  The moles also helped to get the weather vane back on top  of the Abbey, though  the moles did not like the height at all.

Some sad news also to share, the Log-a-log Vilfred has died, an ambush happened at the GUOSIM camp.A passing band of vermin took over the camp. Vilfred son, Xavier got help from Ferravale and got the camp back and the group of vermin were killed.
The new GUOSIM leader is new Log-a-log Xavier, I know he will do well. In fact we had the Spring Feast at the GUOSIM  camp.
As Summer had come the GUOSIM decided to have a river trip and invited me along. It sounds exciting and I will be sure to write about the trip as we travel, but no worries we are back in time for the Summer feast in a few weeks.
Signed
Brother Gorvenalus
Recorder of Redwall Abbey

I play:

#55 2021-09-16 08:45:26 AM CDT

oz

Sorry I have not updated this...will over the weekend  smile

I play:

#56 2021-09-30 07:09:29 PM CDT

oz

Dear Friends,
It has indeed been a while since I have updated,  been busy I suppose.During the Summer there was a trip up and down the River Moss with the GUOSIM.  It was great fun to explore and have some peace and quiet,  even updated a couple maps of Mossflower while I was on the trip. The  GUOSIM are indeed a very interesting group.
We had the Summer Feast at the abbey. A surprise was there for us all,Mother Krisha's son Oz was alive and back home , we also had a couple hare guests. One was Zolomon who is no longer in the Long Patrol and may decide to live at the abbey.

Life at the abbey is good
Brother Gorvenalus
Redwall Abbey Recorder

I play:

#57 2021-11-20 03:16:12 PM CDT

oz

Dear Friends,
A lot has happen. Zolomon is no longer welcomed in the Abbey, or Mossflower.  He has murdered the otter Errpeal  and a small family of innocent ferrets. His trail was at Ferravale and he was banished from mossflower, if he reruens...it means death for him. Manu were surprised of the hare's change.
Lt Elbio is taking the news to the Western Shores.

But not all news is bad news. There is still the autumn feast and many look forward to it.
Signed
BROTHER GORVENALUS
Recorder of Redwall Abbey

I play:

#58 2021-12-17 02:39:46 PM CDT

oz

Dear friends,

The autumn of peace is almost over, winter is soon to come within about 2 weeks.

lt elbio has not returned yet, perhaps he is spending the winter.I do hope he is alright, but he must be as we would of gotten news if he was not.
The dibbuns,Mother Krisha and others get ready for the Snow badger for he too, comes soon.
Signed
Brother GORVENLUS
Redwall recorder

I play:

#59 2022-01-22 11:57:57 AM CDT

oz

Dear friends,
We are into winter now and have had a light snow. Things are well here in the abbey.
Signed Brother Gorvenalus
Redwall Recorder

I play:

#60 2022-03-14 09:42:51 AM CDT

oz

Greetings Friends,

We just had our winter feast.
Winter of the Squirrel. I think as the abbot said, it fits nicely.
An old Abney friend, John as returned.
Also the Gawtribe are back and will be spending a few days in the abbey till they can find a new home in Mossflower woods.
The seasons have been peaceful and I do hope they stay peaceful. We still have our peace treaty with Ferravale and  that is always good.
A tree fell in the woods. We have decided to use the wood from the tree for any woodwork needed and maybe some firewood as well. A family of 4 squirrels(a mother,father,2 dibbuns) lived in the tree and I have been told an owl may of lived on the very top of the tree,but I am unsure.  A Group of beasts plan to go to where the tree is in the next couple days.

Also named spring.

Winter of the Squirrel

Spring of the Friendly Bee

Signed
Brother Gorvenalus...
Redwall Abbey recorder

Last edited by oz (2022-03-14 09:50:33 AM CDT)

I play:

#61 2022-09-18 04:27:31 PM CDT

oz

OOC NOTE:
I shall be updating Brother Gorvenalus writings and logs on here.
ICLY he has updated stuff he has written . I just been OOCLY busy lately lately.

I play:

Board footer