Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#26 2021-02-03 07:02:18 PM

Log-A-Log

Re: Zoltar's Evil Road Trip!

Maybe middle/late July....as earlier is cool, if all goes well with getting couple things set up.

I play:  Xavier ( Log-A-log of GUOSIM) Elbio (Lt.,Archer, and Fighter in Long Patrol and RW Residential Hare)

#27 2021-02-03 07:39:08 PM

Mother Krisha

Neat

I could make a villian for ya...villians are fun to role play

#28 2021-02-04 12:34:10 PM

Log-A-Log

So July something BIG will happen.

More details later

On another note my  OOC time away is Feb 6th -March 2nd.

When I get back he will be attacking a circus/ traveling group and no that's not gonna be part  of the  BIG thing in July..but will likely be heard about, we shall see....

I play:  Xavier ( Log-A-log of GUOSIM) Elbio (Lt.,Archer, and Fighter in Long Patrol and RW Residential Hare)

#29 2021-02-07 07:33:58 PM

Log-A-Log

Horde name ideas

Crimson Shadows

Dark Lights

Doom Shadows

Flaming Arrow

ideas?

#30 2021-02-07 09:35:01 PM

oz

Shadow Blades?

No other names come to mind yet.....Zoltar should have a title too

I play:
Brother Gorvenalus-Redwall Abbey Recorder,  Private Cole,a runner, of the Long Patrol
Oz( Yes named after Papa Oz) young adult and Novice in Redwall.

#31 2021-02-08 12:16:35 PM

BlisaMarshmellow

I like Crimson Shadows and Dark Lights best smile  Shadow Blades has too many other fandoms (some of which are not mine) attached for me to take it seriously tongue

#32 2021-02-08 06:58:44 PM

Mother Krisha

Crimson Shadows

#33 2021-02-08 10:46:51 PM

oz

I like Crimson shadows also

I play:
Brother Gorvenalus-Redwall Abbey Recorder,  Private Cole,a runner, of the Long Patrol

#34 2021-02-09 10:31:48 AM

Log-A-Log

Cool

So his horde shall be....

Crison Shadows!

#35 2021-02-10 08:49:01 AM

Elmef

This will be fun
I've chatted with Log-A-Log about it and i think it will be good fun

#36 2021-02-10 02:42:02 PM

Log-A-Log

Yep!

Fun OOCLY anyways can't say fun ICLY hee hee. But yes Zoltar horde will be the Crimson Shadows....right now he has about 30-40 vermin with him if count a small group of foxes, here in March or April he is gonna get his Crimson Shadows Horde...and yes it will be large ...around 1000 vermin strong! And come July...oh yeah...MAJOR PLANS, but more on that later  I am not saying where he will be ....visiting tongue. (It won't be aplesent visit though for those he visits )

I will mention this for March......
Zoltar is gonna  DESTORY a traveling group of circus/musical/performer beasts...they will sadly be in the wrong place at the wrongtime. Thee willbeabeast that will try and stop him since heissort of near thier little hermit hut...they will fail and soon after that Zoltar begins his BIG palns which will led to what happens in July.

Stay Tuned!!!!

#37 2021-02-11 09:49:15 PM

Log-A-Log

Zoltar Horde Theme

https://youtu.be/-86tCrGdM9g

#38 2021-02-18 09:08:04 PM

BlisaMarshmellow

So, I'm talking to Oz about this, but I was thinking Cecilia and some of the foxes with her could be the group of foxes who killed Squirrelbabe's family.  Squirrelbabe/Dochas would then have to overcome not only her fear of foxes, but her fear of the foxes who killed her family.  I thought it would be a cool tie-in with Dochas' backstory, as well as provide cool character growth once Zoltar leads his horde back to Mossflower (whenever that may be).  If y'all like this idea, I was thinking at some point we could do an RP showing them killing her family and stuff.  I would run Dochas and her parents and grandparents, but everyone else could run the foxes and the Redwallers who eventually found Squirrelbabe hiding. 

What do you guys think?

#39 2021-02-18 09:18:27 PM

Log-A-Log

I...don't know. They are not going near  the abbey though.

#40 2021-02-18 09:26:00 PM

Log-A-Log

Also I am back sooner than thought so the traveling show part is slightly sooner, after that things are gonna quiet down for a little while,nothing major..maybe some minor things.....not to worry the quiet won't last long, he does needto get more....friends after all to full fill his plans.

#41 2021-02-18 11:32:01 PM

BlisaMarshmellow

i must've not been reading what y'all have been posting on here correctly, so i misunderstood.  my bad!

well, we can still work out something.  maybe, if the whole group isn't coming near the abbey, would maybe some of the foxes to try and kill krisha?  (assuming zoltar wants her dead, too.)  idk, we can discuss it smile

and welcome back!

#42 2021-02-19 12:06:32 PM

oz

Me and Log-a-log spoke...The foxes may stick around maybe and just let Zoltar go cause the seer seen doom if they go where he plans to....not that doom wouldn't come in Mossflower ha ha but, ya know, its gonna be worse later and Cicilia is smart. ( Hey seers dont see everything). So  looks like may be a little more action with the fox clan  who will decide to not be ordered around by Zoltar..Cicilia  can be SCARY after all.  Or maybe she will still tag along and just send some foxes near abbey.....IDK

I play:

#43 2021-02-19 10:49:12 PM

Log-A-Log

June is when  Zoltar plans truely take action.  June so it's a little earlier and might be busy oocly in july...do

So before june things lead up to it.... like in next couple days he visits that traveling show

After he destroys the show he hides out again but then another event where he shall get a very large horde.

As for having a seer till June...maybe the gox band decides to leave for what ever reason and Zoltar goes onwards towards what he sees as better things. He doesn't  plan to,as said, go near the abbey 

BUT

He may give the vixen a job to do here soon and we can set that in motion.

#44 2021-02-20 10:26:44 AM

oz

June is good, like first week of it.

Also Zoltar might get that distraction  he needs to gather his larger horde. And the fox band could decide to leave him instead of he make them leave....like he wakes up a d demands to know where the seer and her foxes are and everyone like...ummm I don't  know boss tongue..

Also with the fox band leaving Zoltar it creates a little roleplay till that thing in June happens which I wont give away but it WILL be awsome.

I play:

#45 2021-02-20 04:24:44 PM

BlisaMarshmellow

oz and log-a-log: feel free to message me or forum email me since so we can talk about my ideas in better depth smile

#46 2021-02-21 01:28:43 PM

Log-A-Log

Well

Milo's traveling show is no more, it's gone...Zoltar killed them all and destroyed thier cart,wagon and tents any like food, medical stuff, and drinks he kept for his horde.

The small, for now, horde will hide away in the caverns he found for couple weeks before being out and about again

#47 2021-02-23 04:36:13 PM

Log-A-Log

https://youtu.be/Pb1CEZDk6u4

Zoltar's  voice...

#48 2021-02-24 07:34:05 AM

Elmef

Timetable looks good to me
Sorry I've not been on this week it has been hospital check up week

#49 2021-03-01 07:25:34 PM

Log-A-Log

Zoltar still in hiding but will be venturing out soon and should be less likely to be followed, as well soon, less snow around by the river areas and there is rafts tongue...also he plans to go to the northern side soon too as who would except that

#50 2021-03-05 10:44:23 AM

Log-A-Log

Zoltar is once more on the move, but its not like he can be easyly found....he has crossed to the north side of the river, didnt let the boat he has touch the other side and let it drift back down river.

Zoltar wonrt get too far as there is a small sort of settlement he plans to stop at, only thisone isnot woodlander friendly and not very easly found either,bu Zoltar knows of it. He will stay a few weeks before heading onwards to his goal...which as saidstarts late May/early June. More details as it gets closer to that but he did get somewhat of a vision told to him by a seer of what the future holds.
Stay tuned

Board footer